Ch. 13 : Naruto Took Action

Ch. 13: naruto took action

Magora: Earthen Swords!

Magora created 30 earthen swords and they all flew to Gaara.

Gaara: Sand Shield!

Gaara put his 2 hands to the sand and shape his sand into a 15 meter tall shield with 10 meter wide and 1 meter width to protect himself. The swords hit the Sand Shield and easily pierce it, like a knife cutting a butter, no challenge.

The swords were about hit Gaara when Shukaku put his hand forward and a thick sand rise between Gaara and the Shield and separated the two. The sand carry the Kazekage to where Shukaku is.

Shukaku: Gaara, i have already done contacting Naruto and Kurama. Wether they arrive on time to save us i do not know, we just have to hold our ground until then.

Gaara(nod): its more than enough, thank you, Shukaku.

Shukaku give a half-hearted smile and face the Otsusuki again. Magora 's sword returned to him, he control them and they begun to spin.

Magora: Spin! Earthen Sword: Drill!

The 30 levitating swords spin at a dangerously high speed.

Gaara(worried): that looks dangerous.

Shukaku(sigh): looks like this the fate for us bijuu, either be sealed to a jinchuuriki and become a weapon for the village or be sealed and use as a power source by an Otsusuki. Gaara, you should leave now or you will also die with me.

Gaara: you misjudge me, Shukaku. I will not leave a friend behind.

Shukaku hearing his words give a genuine smile. The 30 drilling swords shoot trying to impale and immobilised the Ichibi demon and kill Gaara, but a voice was heard and then.

'Voice': Fuinjutsu: Spatial Devour!

The space between the 2 opposing sides swirl until it form a circle void. The void give a powerful suction force that suck the 30 drilling swords. Upon entering, the circle void close and the swords disappeared unable to be seen again.

Magora, Shukaku and Gaara were astounded. The powerful jutsu overpowered the dangerous swords and send them to the void so easily.

'Voice': Gaara, Shukaku, are you guys okay?

The trio look at the source of the voice and saw an early 20 blond guy with blue eyes standing next to the Ichibi. Gaara and Shukaku smile after confirming that it really is 'him', and he got stronger too.

Shukaku: you are finally here, you arrive faster than i thought, Uzumaki Naruto. Kaaaaa!

Gaara: thanks for coming to our rescue, Naruto. And sorry, he's really too strong for us, im ashame.

Naruto(smile): no need to worry, guys. Let me take it from here, you two stand behind me.

The 2 nodded and retreat and stand behind him.

Magora(frown): what do we have here? The Kyuubi come to offer his self to me? Im flattered. Now then, lets get started, shall we? Giga Hands: Capture!

10 enormous stone hands rise up surrounding Naruto. Like a rocket, they attack him with both dashing speed and power. But Naruto is not afraid and retaliated.

Naruto(hand seals): Fuuton: Slicing Winds!

After he said the name of his jutsu, from Naruto's body come out giant scythe-like winds and they all cut the giant hands with no efforts.

Magora: WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE!

Magora's expression is the opposite of his usual calm and expressionless side he always show. His usual self never change his emotion even if mount tai collapse, now he is panicking after his opponent destroyed his proud 2 techniques consecutively.

A/N: sorry for the delay in the update, just finished writing a new naruto fan fic and was about to upload it. The title is : Naruto the Second Kaido. Ill try to upload it next time, have a good read, everyone.