Ch. 2 : Civilian Naruto

Ch. 2: civilian naruto

after the inauguration sasuke shunshin away to find naruto. but naruto who used to prank the shinobi's and anbu's and still manage to escape undetected is really not easy to find.

the whole village notice that after sasuke's proclamation the loud blond suddenly disappeared and no one had seen him since, it's been 3 days now and everyones worried sick for him

sasuke and tsunade, especially tsunade felt guilty. she knows she betrayed her godson by choosing sasuke to become her successor. she knows it was his dream to become hokage yet she still choose his friend and rival.

Tsunade: I'm the worst. some fucking godmother I am. sorry, naruto. where are you now, gaki.

<the next morning>

in the street of konoha ,not many people are awake as it is still 7am in the morning. a blond shinobi with blue eyes and 3 whiskers was seen walking ,his direction is the senju compound.

the people who saw him give him a look of pity, they know about his dream as he always shout them since he was still in the academy and now it was taken away from him by his friend and teammate.

naruto stop when he saw kato shizune, tsunade's apprentice and former secretary.

Shizune(gasp): NARUTO-KUN?!

Naruto(smile): good morning, shizune-san. is baa-chan inside? I wish to talk to him, it's really important.

shizune nod and inform tsunade that naruto wish to talk, tsunade said to let him in.

Naruto(smile): good morning, tsunade-sama (bow).

Tsunade/Shizune(thought): tsunade-sama? not baa-chan?

Tsunade: no need to be formal, naruto, just call me baa-chan like always. by the way, you wish to talk to me? what is it?

Naruto: I want to return this to you (forehead protector).

tsunade and shizune gasp.

Tsunade: but naru---

Naruto: I've made up my mind and I already fulfill whatever the prophecy ask of me. now, I want to focus on myself, I want to see the world, I want to go on an adventure and find another porpose in life.

Tsunade(sigh): ok, naruto, I'll give this to sasuke and tell him what you said. thank you again for everything you've done for the village and the whole shinobi nation. take care out there, gaki.

Naruto(bow): thank you as well, tsunade-sama.

naruto enter the senju compound as shinobi and leave as a civilian, naruto smile as he felt the weight in his shoulder disappear.

naruto arrived to his parents house,he sealed the house into a big sealing scroll. everything he needs from nin, gen and taijutsu scrolls and fuinjutsu books are already in there. he also went to the bank and withdraw all his and his parents money.

as for the forbidden scroll in the hokage tower, he was tempted to take it too but decided to just leave it for konoha as a gift to them. what he didn't know was that someone is following and spying on him. 

RokuShiki90 here, don't forget to comment, share, vote, follow me and check my other works. Thanks.