Ch. 23 : Back To Wave

Ch. 23: back to wave

The meeting goes on. The 5 Kage talks about forming a team to search every place and corner of the great villages and smaller villages and find any possible place to create and hide a portal from the eyes of shinobi in the world.

The fate of the world lies in their own decisiveness and cooperation. Everyone participating in the meeting are serious and focus, one wrong mistake in planning and the cost is tremendous.

<After The Meeting>

Kurotsuchi: Naruto-kun! About our date, as im sure we'll be busy preparing our shinobi to formed a search party, how about we schedule it 2 weeks from now? What do you say?

Naruto: i guess thats reasonable. Alright, i will go to Iwa before the scheduled time so we can both prepare.

Kurotsuchi(smile): great, ill be waiting.

The connection was cut off as the meeting was over.

Naruto: Gaara, i have to go back to Wave Country, im sure that my friends there are getting worried now. Temari, if you really want to go to Konoha to talk to Shika, then lets go together.

Gaara(nod): take care, Naruto. Also look after my sister, im worried of the things that will happen after she has this 'talk' with the lazy 'Nara' (Naruto nod).

Temari: great, i have brought some money for the hotel fee and a few clothes in a sealing scroll, we can leave anytime.

Naruto: no Tamari, you will stay in my place and not in a hotel while you are in Konoha, I wont accept any refusal cause my decision is final. Well then, lets leave right now.

Naruto touch Temari's shoulder, before Naruto teleport them he nod to Gaara, Kankuro and Baki. Temari said her goodbye's too for their short separation, then.... Whooshhh!!!

<Wave Country: Tazuna's House>

Naruto and Temari appear in the living room where Tazuna, Tsunami and Inari are relaxing and watching tv. Their sudden appearance makes Tazuna jump in surprise, spilling his sake.

Naruto: yo guys, im back! Sorry for suddenly leaving before, had to save a friend from an enemy.

Inari(hug him): Naruto nii-chan! Youre back!

Tsunami: welcome back, Naruto-kun, who is she?

Naruto: hello, Inari. Thank you, Tsunami-san. Oh, this is Sabaku Temari, sister of the Kazekage and Jonin of Suna.

Temari greet the family and become close to each other.

Inari: hey Temari-nee, are you Naruto-nii's girlfriend? The 2 of you are a great pair, like you are made for each other.

Temari(blush): re-really? You think so?

Inari smile and nod. Naruto bonk him.

Naruto: you brat, when did you learn to talk smoothly? Did your grandpa teach it to you?

Inari: hehe, im natural nii-chan. Soon, ill introduce you to my girlfriend.

<Later>

Naruto: guys, im afraid we cant stay here for long, theres a problem that needs immediate attention which concerns all the villages in the Elemental Nation. We have to go back to Konoha right now, and we came here to say goodbye. Dont worry, i promise to visit you guys from time to time.