Ch. 20 : In Her Room

Ch. 20: in her room

Naruto(confuse): CRA? What is that?

Temari: CRA, it was offered to a clan whose members remaining are few. Like Uchiha Sasuke, as the only survivor Uchiha. Your sensei, Hatake Kakashi, as he is also the only Hatake left alive.

"Senju Tsunade of the Senju Clan, but I don't know if she can still get pregnant. Suigetsu, as the only Hozuki left in Kiri or you, Naruto-kun, as 1 of the last 2 Uzumaki left and the only Namikaze alive."

"What I mean is, if you want to, you can have more than 1 wife to revive your Clan, and this CRA is legal. I really want to be with you, Naruto-kun, may I?

Naruto: this really is not an easy decision. I have never thought that something like this...CRA exist, so I don't know what to do right now. Before I give you my answer, may I talk this to Hinata first? I'm sure you want to talk to Shikamaru about your fellings.

Temari(nod): then I'll go with you to Konoha when you go back. It's better to talk to Shika personally and explain to him why I want to break up.

Naruto: then pray for me too that he won't kill me and will listen to your explanation. I just hope that he will understand and won't end our friendship.

The 2 enjoy their dinner talking about about themselves and their possible future. As Naruto don't have experience in talking to women about relationship and stuff, like holding hands, kisses and things that's only for married couple, he just blush at Temari's forwardness.

Temari(giggle): are you okay, Mr. Hero? You don't look like you're comfortable? hehehe.

Naruto can't say anything as his face is red like a ripe tomato from blushing.

After the 2 have dinner, Temari invited Naruto to stay in their place for the night and suggest to leave to wave the next day with her. Naruto tried to refuse but seeing the clock is almost 11pm he decided to accept her goodwill.

Gaara and Kankuro were surprised when their sister brought Naruto home instead of bringing him to the hotel, but they understood as it is almost midnight.

What really shocked them the most is when Temari grab Naruto's hand and forced him to sleep in her room. Naruto this time don't know what to feel. A while ago she confess to him and now she's inviting him to sleep in her room? The heck is going on?

Naruto: uhm, Temari-chan? I know I'm not an expert when it comes to romance but... Isn't me sleeping in your room a little too much? I mean we're not officially a couple yet, you know?

Gaara and Kankuro nod twice agreeing with what Naruto said. But.... Temari is a hardcore.

Temari(raise a brow): so what? I've decided to break up with Shika anyway, and it's only a few days left for us to become an official lovers. So it's okay for us to sleep together. Now come here lover boy.

Naruto look at Gaara and Kankuro silently pleading for help. The brothers was about to reason Temari but stop when she glared at them. The glare is so intense that even Chibi Shukaku flinched a little.

Temari(smile): no more questions and problems right?

The 4 Shook their heads, they are afraid of what will happen to them if they tried to give another reason.

The 4: (kami, she's scary.)

As Temari is still holding Naruto's hand, she open the door and together the 2 entered.

Kankuro(sigh): I just hope Temari won't do something foolished.

Shukaku: kaaaaa! What's wrong with your sister Gaara? She's so scary that she makes me flinch.

Gaara: don't worry, Shukaku, even Kankuro and me are scared of her. Perks of being the oldest, maybe?

Kankuro(sweatdrop): tell me about it.

<In Temari's Room>

Temari pulled Naruto's hand, grab his shoulder and push him to the bed. Naruto was startled and Temari is grinning and licking her lips.

Naruto(nervous): wh-what are you trying to do, Temari-chan?

Temari(grin): oh, don't worry, Naruto-kun. We won't Cross the line, I promise. But I want us to enjoy, so I will show you how great it is to fell a womans love.

Naruto is confuse, he was about to ask what does she mean when her lips suddenly kiss his. He was caught off guard but didnt tried to push her away, he was mesmerized by the amazing feeling the kiss brought to him.

A/N: and Cuuuttt! Weeeew, don't forget to vote, follow and check my other fic. Thanks. See you next Chapter and Happy reading