Ch. 22 : Another Woman To Date

Ch. 22: another woman to date

A/N: just a reminder from last chapter. Naruto and Temari didnt cross the line and 'cook the rice'. They only kiss and a little touchy touchy, thats all.

<Back to the Story>

Gaara call for another Kage Meeting, and this time the topic is more grave than the news of another Otsutsuki attacking a bijuu.

Kurotsuchi(iwa): we just had a meeting yesterday, Kazekage. What is it this time?

Chojuro(kiri): calm down, Tsuchikage-dono. Im sure Kazekage-dono have a good reason for calling a meeting for the second time, right? Right?

Sasuke(konoha): is it about the captured Otsutsuki, Gaara?

Darui(kumo): its drab but its important. It concerns us all, after all.

Gaara(suna): yes, the Otsutsuki is dead. I have Naruto execute him in his prison cell. But...before he lost his breathe, he give us a threat we cannot simply ignore.

"According to him, there might be other Otsutsuki coming to our planet. A battle with them will happen, only if they found the portal Magora used to come here first, or we find it first and found way to close it permanently."

The 4 Kage and their secretary and guards were silent, the news that Gaara said left them speechless. Then...

Everyone: WHAT?!

Shikamaru: are you sure about this information, Kazekage-dono?

Gaara(nod): yes, it come from Magoras own mouth. And i was there when he said it including Naruto, Temari, Kankuro and Baki.

Darui(frown): how drab, this is indeed a threat we cannot ignore. Whats the plan now?

Gaara look at Naruto.

Naruto: Gaara and i had a talk about this including Sunas council, and i told them that i might have a way of closing it if we found it first. So, yeah, i need your help guys to find the portal and inform me, close it and to prevent a possible large-scale war we are about to face.

Darui: kumo will help, dont want a war with those horn and pale people.

Chojuro: kiri will also lend a hand. Allies need to help each other.

Kurotsuchi: iwa also agree to help but with a condition. I want you to go on a date with me, Naruto (smirk).

Sasuke and Gaara raise an eyebrow, the others were shocked, but Shikamaru notice Temari's angry face.

Shika: (it cant be. Did Temari also like Naruto?)

Naruto: eh? Ehhhhh???!!! Stop joking Kurotsuchi-san, i already have someone i like, i cant possibly have 'another' woman.

Shika: (another woman? So its not just Hinata? Then, Temari...?)

Kurotsuchi(smile): i know that the topic in todays meeting is important but so am i.

<In Heaven>

Kushina(clap her hands): my sochi is very popular with ladies. Hes just like you, Mina-kun.

Minato: now i believe in the saying: like father like son. He really is my son and im proud of him.

Single Uzu Ladies(sob): Naruto-samaaa!

Mikoto(sweatdrop): ladies and their impossible love (sigh).

Itachi: i wonder if Sasuke already have someone he likes.

Fugaku(denied): impossible, he is always burried in those curse things called paperwork. He dont have time for his lovelife.

Hiruzen(laughing): i feel for Sasuke-kun, those enemy are just never-ending. I even suspect that they are immortal like the Jashinist.

Arashi: you guys (sigh). My grandson's life is not a soap-opera, you know.

<Location: Naruto>

Naruto(thinking): well, if its only a date, i guess its okay. Alright, you have a deal.

Kurotsuchi: great, lets talk about the schedule after this meeting.