Ch. 17 : Temari's Love And The 5 Kage

Ch. 17: temari's love and the 5 kage

<Location: Kazekage Office>

Temari and Kankuro are busy reading, signing and approving, sometimes throwing the nonsense paperworks to the trash can.

Temari is sometimes seen by Kankuro looking in the distance and seems out of it. The make-up boy had a hunce that it has something to do with their blond visitor.

Kankuro decided to tease her.

Kankuro: oi, Naruto, that was quick. You and Gaara done calling the other Kage's?

Temari(quickly stand up): you guys done? Let's go eat together, Na....ruto?

She look at the door and didn't see anyone, her smile drop. She look at her brother and he is holding his stomach trying to control his laughter until he couldn't and burst out laughing.

Temari close her eyes, a tic mark appeared in her head, and her hands are clenching so hard that it can even pulvurized a rock if she grab and grip it.

Temari: I hope your ready to taste my fist. GRIT YOUR TEETH, DIPSHIT!

Kankuro: ca-calm down, Temari. You look like your lovestruck at Naruto that I find it funny so I tease you.

Temari(blush): lo-love-lovestruck?! Who is lovestruck to whom?! I'm not lovestruck, maybe it is you who is lovestruck!

Kankuro(smirk): hehehe, don't worry, Temari. Compared to that lazy-ass Nara, I prepare Naruto for you. He is strong, kind, funny, close to and first friend of Gaara, he won't hesitate to come and fight to protect his precious people and more importantly, YOU LIKE HIM. hehehe, am I right?

Temari(blush): is it, is it that obvious? (Kankuro nod) while I admit that I do like like him, I'm already Shika's girlfriend. And Naruto already have Hinata waiting for him to come back.

Kankuro: you know sis, I don't know if you already heard of the term CRA or Clan Restoration Act. It's when a member of a clan accept 2 or more wives to restore his/her dying clan. And.....it's Legal.

Temari's eyes widen.

Temari: yo-you mean, I can still be one of Naruto's wives since he is a surviving member of the 2 dying clan? The Uzumaki and the Namikaze?

Kankuro(smirk): I know you like him, hehehe (Temari blush). But you should go and confess to Naruto first and see if he will accept you. After that, put a stop to yours and the Nara's impossible relationship. Tell him it won't work, the guys soooo lazy that I don't like him.

Temari stand up and hug his brother.

Temari(smile): thank you, Kankuro, you're the best.

Kankuro: anytime, sis. Now, lets hurry up and try to finish sorting this never ending paperwork.

Temari(groan): urgh...

<Location: Gaara & Naruto>

Gaara and Naruto are looking at the 4 monitors in front of them. In the monitor are the other 4 Kage in the other hidden villages.

In Kumo, the new Raikage is Darui, he is called D now. He is the former right hand man of the 4th Raikage A. He has white hair and a lazy look in his face. His favorite word is Drab (he is lazy like the Nara's).

Behind him is Cee, the 4the Raikage's left hand man. He has blond hair and also good looking. He is now Darui's right hand man (got promoted).

In the Raikage's left is his secretary, Mabui. She was ordered to remain in her position as she is good with her job.

In Iwa, the new Tsuchikage is Onoki's granddaughter, Kurotsuchi. She is the type of woman who talk with her fist first before using her brain, much like Tsunade and Sakura. Though she is a little mellow now that she become a kage.

Behind her is Akatsuchi, if he wears a civilian clothing and without the hitai-ate, one would think that he is an Akimichi, he is Fat.

In kiri, Chojuro succed Mei Terumi and become the 6th Mizukage. He has short light blue hair and he wears glasses. He is also the current weilder of Hiramekei, one of the seven famed swords of kirigakure.

Behind him was the previous right hand man of Mei Terumi, Ao. Ao wears a kimono and had a pointy hair. He also had a seal in his right eye, it covers his hidden Byakugan.

In Konoha, Sasuke sit in front of the monitor. Only 1 eye is visible as he cover the other. His left eye is the Rinne-Sharingan given by the Great Sage.

In his right is his secretary, Shikamaru. He wears a white coat over his black shirt and had a pointed beard.

In Sasuke's left is Sakura, her hair is smooth unlike her previous spiky hair style. She looks like she had matured In the past 2 years Naruto didn't see her. She is also one of the deputy director of the hospital same as Shizune (the director is Tsunade).

The Kage's and their guards were shocked when they recognized the person next to the Kazekage. They all react at the same time.

4 Kage/Guards: NARUTO???!!!

A/N: don't forget to Vote, Follow Me and Check my other FanFic Works. Thanks.

Happy Reading Everyone!