Ch. 5 : Opening the Uzumaki Vault

Ch. 5: opening the uzumaki vault

naruto - talking

(naruto) - thoughts

NARUTO - angry/shout

naruto spend another 10 days to collect all the still intact skeletons and give them a proper burial. he also learn from kurama that those skeletons are the dead bodies of the uzumaki's.

according to kurama, because of the strong life force of his clansmen they don't decompose faster like normal dead people. they also live longer than others and heal faster than other people.

after he's done, he pray that they don't suffer discrimination in the next life and to look after him as he will make his clan proud.

< In Heaven >

'voice': you have a good son, kushina. I'm proud of him as his grandpa.

Kushina(smile): yes, arashi tou-sama. I just wish we were there for him, watch him grew, train him and be there when he marry that hyuuga girl.

Minato: he is our son, kushina. whatever he wants to do we should always support him and be proud of him.

Arashi(laughing): minato's right, musume(daughter). I'm sure that whatever he wants to do, it will not shame the uzumaki clan.

< In Uzushio: 2 days later >

naruto is meditating, organizing what he should do first.

Naruto:(hmmm, first, I guess I should retrain chakra control. I can spam big jutsu one after another but that is only because of my large reserve. my chakra control is only mid-chunin level *sigh*). maybe there are some scrolls somewhere here about chakra control.

naruto went to the giant building in the middle of the island and try to find a vault just like the one in konoha where they keep the important documents and scrolls.

after walking for a few minutes naruto saw a vault without Rust or dust.

Naruto: wow, looks new. did a survivor come here to take care of this vault? hmmm, I think it's those fuinjutsu things.

Kurama: kit, didn't you know that your clan specializes in kenjutsu and fuinjutsu? they are geniuses in fuinjutsu that the 3 great villages feared them, bonded together and attack uzushio.

Naruto: do you think I can be like them too, kurama? I'm also an uzumaki and I want to learn and master what my clan are good at. I want to show to the world that even if they destroyed uzushio, they cannot destroy what makes us us.

Kurama(smile): then drop your blood in that platform beside the vaults door to open it. whatever is in there will surely help you become stronger.

naruto nod and do what the fox say. he drop a small amount of blood and the vaults door shine. the seal that lock the door disappear and the vault give a crecking sound before it open.

Naruto/Kurama(shock): th-this is..!

A/N: that's it for chapter 5,hehe. Don't forget to comment, share, vote and check my other fanfics. Thanks. 

Broken Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें