Ch. 14 : The Might Of The Thunder Beast

Ch. 14: the might of the thunder beast

Magora: wh-what the hell are you? You're different from the other citizen of this world that i have face before. You are strong and you might even have the power to kill an Otsusuki like me.

Naruto smile and summon a toad of 1 and a half meter in height and jump to its head then pose.

Naruto(smile): the ladies sing my name with love and adoration! The men idolize me and wants to be me! I am the 2nd Gama Sennin (toad sage) of Mount Myobuko. Uzumaki Naruto, yes! That is me (jiraiya intro pose)! A Pleeaassuurree!!

Gaara, Shukaku, and even Magora have a dumbstruck expression while Kurama face-palm himself after Naruto finished his introduction. The 4 have only 1 thought in mind.

The 4(sweatdrop): (an idiot!)

Gaara: (here i thought he had grown up and matured.)

Shukaku: (still the dumbass brat like in the past, huh.)

Kyuubi: (s#it, this is so embarassing. Why did i even decided to return and be sealed in this fu¢king brat again? Please stop it now, the embarassment is killing me.)

Magora: i-i see, you hit your head before coming here, right? Thats okay, you can stop now, i promise i wont judge you.

Naruto(sweatdrop): you guys are no fun, im hurt. But youre right, lets stop this and finish this battle so i can go back and have my beauty sleep.

Magora: so be it. Earth Hound's Stampede!

100 Earth Hounds of 2 meters in height rise from the ground and release a bone-chilling howl that if anyone heard it other than the trio they would collapse from fear.

The hundred hounds look at the 2 shinobi and the giant racoon and after confirming their targets they rush to Naruto.

Naruto just stand there and look at the charging rock-heads calmly before a playful smirk was seen in his face. Naruto then widen his stance and bend his body forward, his hands are in his sides while his palm are in a grasping position.

Naruto: Raiton: Thunder Beast Descent!

After he said the name of his jutsu Naruto's body was then covered by lightning. Gaara and Shukaku who saw it gasp and thought that the jutsu was similar to the 4th Raikage's lightning body armor.

But Naruto's jutsu isnt just that, the lightning covering his head grow a long ears similar to that of the fox. In his hands and feet grow long lightning claws (like gaur gallete from dog days).

Lastly, behind his waist, he grew a tail made of lightning. Sparks of lightning are flickering in his body. The jutsu is finish and Naruto is like a Thunder God standing proudly in all glory.

Gaara and Shukaku couldnt find the words to say after looking at Naruto's jutsu.

Kurama(smirk): go and show them, kit. Show them who is the real boss!

Naruto: (GLADLY!)

Naruto disappeared in a flashing speed that cannot be seen by normal eyes shocking everyone. Even with the Byakugan, Magora is having a tough time following Naruto's movements. He is like Lightning himself.

Naruto appeared in front of the hound that is leading the charge and brandish his lightning claws. The hound got hit in the head and continue to its back until the hound was cut in half.

He then dash to another hound and do same thing and the hound was also destroyed. Naruto repeated the process of dash and claw or punch until not even 15 seconds gone by and all the 100 hounds are destroyed.

Magora couldnt believe it, his jutsu was once again easily overcome by Naruto.

Magora: (my Earth Hounds isnt a jutsu that can easily be destroyed. Theyre tough, sturdy even, yet one single jutsu obliterate them to dust? Outragious! He is strong, looks like i need to give it my all to kill him.)