Ch. 16 : To Sunagakure

Ch. 16: to Sunagakure

Shukaku: se-seriously? He defeated an Otsutsuki alone? Just how strong did he become?

Gaara: Naruto manage to beat him all on his own which the 2 of us failed to do. I think this feat speak of just how strong he is.

Naruto summon a single Adamantine Chakra Chain from his body and it sail to bind the unconcious Magora. After that, he went to where Gaara and Shukaku was.

Naruto: hey guys, the Otsutsuki has been captured.

Gaara: thank you, Naruto. I would have been dead and Shukaku would have been captured if you didn't come to save us in time.

Shukaku: yeah, I really don't want to imagine what will he do to me if he got me. Damn bastard.

Naruto(smile): no worries no worries, dattebayo. By the way, should we go back to Suna and interrogate this guy? Who knows if he is the only Otsutsuki who came to our plane.

Gaara(nod): yeah, let's go and do that. I also want to call the other kage and inform them of this new threat and possibly warn them to look out for any suspicious character who come close to their bijuu's.

Naruto's chain lift Magora and summon another 2 more and bind Gaara and Shukaku, then they disappeared via Hiraishin (flying thunder god) courtesy to Naruto.

Shukaku went with them as he transform into a smaller-chibi version so the villagers won't be afraid of him. He went and jump to Gaara's shoulder making the Kazekage look more adorable and approachable.

<Location: Sunagakure>

The 4 appeared in the Kazekage's office. Temari, Kankuro and Baki jump in surprise when they suddenly appeared. Temari has her giant fan open and ready to blow the new arrivals.

Kankuro summon his Sasori puppet which he coat with a new types of poison. Baki, the Kazekage's advisor is holding the 2 kunai in a reverse grip position. Lastly, the Anbu surrounds them.

But when they saw who is it that appeared in the office they heave a sigh of relief seeing that it is Gaara, Shukaku, the Otsutsuki, and...

Temari/Kankuro/Baki: NARUTO?!

Naruto(wave his hand): hi, guys. It's been a while, huh. How are you doing?

Kankuro: we're fine. But where were you, man? You just disappeared one day and no one know where you go.

Temari: when the 5 kage have a kage meeting last year and Gaara ask where you are, Sasuke said that you quit being a shinobi and leave konoha and no one knows your whereabouts.

Naruto(embarass): well, to summarize my story. It's been my dream to become a Hokage but I was denied by my own godmother, Senju Tsunade. So i decided that since the war is over I should quit as a ninja and leave to see the world.

"I went to Uzushiogakure and stay there to train, study and become stronger. I stay there for 2 years before I went to visit my friends in wave country.

"Then I was pulled to my mindscape by Shukaku as he call for help because he and Gaara were attacked by an Otsutsuki. I fought the Otsutsuki and defeated him and here we are."

SHOCKED! Everyone is shocked.

Baki: anyway, thank you for saving our Kazekage and Shukaku, Uzumaki Naruto. You have truly become even more stronger.

Naruto(smile): your welcome. Oh Gaara, you should go and prepare to contact the other Kage and tell them about what/who we just face, don't let me hold you up.

Gaara(nod): I will, but it's better if you come with me to the communication room and explain your side to the Hokage. He's worried sick about you and send a lot of shinobi to find you, you know. Temari, Kankuro, please take care of the paperworks while we go and contact the other Kage's.

Temari/Kankuro: will do, Gaara. (Sigh) fighting with those undefeatable enemy again.

A/N: don't forget to Vote, Follow Me and Check my other FanFic Works. Thanks.