Authors Note

To be honest the only reason I created this fan fic was because I have never been able to find a genuine Sauske x reader fan fic that had good story telling, was consistent, and had a good buildup to the relationship.

But I also made it cause I took a nap one day and I had a dream I was in Naruto, and I took that as a sign and I was like might as well make it.

So caution, I am going to follow the Naruto storyline, but alter it so that it makes sauske and y/n have more connections and a genuine relationship that feels real and not rushed. I also want to include a lot of heavy topics, and I will include some bad language cause there's many times where you just gotta say "fuck you" ya know. I also want to say that I am going to be skipping a lot of arcs in the story and will try to focus on the main ones that aren't filler.

Also, a background on your character. YOUR A BAD ASS BITCH 🤪

Myeah. . .

ANYWAYSSSSSS
You are from the L/N clan, which is a clan from the Hidden Rain Village, but members were all assasinated during the Third Shinobi War due to the fear of their immense chakra and how they were used in the war especially by Hanzo The Salamander.

They posses the kekkei genkai of blood manipulation. Meaning they can kill anyone in a matter of seconds by manipulating their own blood to make weapons, or take control of the blood in another human being possessing them to do whatever the user pleases.

(Basically Bloodbending y'all just in a more extreme level)

Anywayssssss you were brought to the Hidden Leaf and left in front of the orphanage when you were just around 4 months old. When you were delivered on the front door the ladies found only a necklace saying your name, and a seal on your right arm which contained language unknown to them. They took you in, though many were not kind to you growing up, but then Naruto Uzumaki comes into your life and NOW YOU CAN START THE STORYYYYYYYY.

enjoyyyyyyyyyy 😏 ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FAN FIC SO BEAR WITH ME AND ALSO JUST WANTED TO SHOUTOUT THE PERSON WHO MADE THE ART I USED AS THIS STORIES COVER CAUSE I GENUINELY COULD'NT FIND THE PERSON WHO MADE IT.