Chapter 24

Not edited!
__________
Anastasia POV:

Izzy just came home from her father's house and she seems angry. Val isn't here because she has some business she had to take care of with her auntie. So I was here alone before Izzy came back.

She walks past me and sits down on the couch. I go sit next to her and rub her shoulders.

"Here's your opinion baby. One you could talk to me. Two we could go upstairs and fuck out your anger. Or three we can go smash things. Which one?" I say still rubbing her tense shoulders.

"We can do all but first the second one" she says pulling me up and into the bedroom.

She pulls me onto the bed. And sits next to me putting her hand on my thigh.

"You wanna do this?" She asks making my heart swell.

"Yes, I do" I respond with a smile putting my hand on top of hers and pulling her into a kiss.

She immediately puts her hands in my hair slightly tugging on it. She lays back on her back wrapping her legs around my waist.

I put my hands on the side of her head holding myself up. Kissing down her neck.

She tilts her head to the side revealing more of her neck to me. We start pulling our clothes off.

Once we get all of our clothes off. I position my pussy over hers. She starts moving her hips against mine causing us to rob against each other.

She moans throwing her head back. She puts her hands on my hips moving me against her roughly resulting in me holding onto her shoulders and letting out a breathy moan.

I let out a gasp when she flips me over onto my back and starts rubbing my clit. She goes opens my leg and goes in between them. She begins to lick from my slit to my clit. Flicking it with her hot tongue. I hold her head pulling her closer to me.

"Hmm yes baby, your gonna mommy come." I moan out as she slides her tongue inside of me.

She starts to thrust her tongue in and out at an insane pace causing me to moan out and ache my back.

"Mm good girl. Making mommy feel good" I moan pulling on her hair and wrapping my legs around her head.

Then she slides three fingers inside of me. She immediately starts pounding and hitting my g-spot.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!" I moan taking one hand out of her hair and start playing with my breast.

She used the one hand she wasn't using and starts playing with my other breast. She starts pinching the nipple. She starts roughly brushing against my g-spot.

"Hmm, darling I'm cumming!" I yell out holding her head in place grinding against her face.

She slows done with the fingering helping me with my climax.

Once I'm done she gets up and licks her fingers looking with a smirk.

"Let's go smash thing and talk" she says getting off the bed with a smile.

---
We are now in the woods now with axes. She decided she wanted to throw axes. While she throws axes I'm just gonna sit and basically be a therapist.

"So what's the issue baby?" I ask crossing my legs and pushing my glasses up onto my nose. She looks at me and chuckles making me smile.

"Ok but no questions. Ok?" She says looking at me with her eyebrow raised. I just nod.

"Ok so. You know how we were in the basement with that weird big nose guy?" She asks me slamming the axe into a tree.

"Mhm" I say putting an Oreo in my mouth with a nod.

"Ok so. Do you remember when he was like "your mom" type shit? Right?" She asks trying to take one of my Oreo making me glare up at her and smack her hand.

"Yep" I say putting an Oreo in her mouth.

"Ok so. My mama is supposed to have died. Right?" She asks me nodding her head as she talks and eats the Oreo.

"Mhm?" I question if that was right and she just nods.

"Ok so. Turns out she's not dead and she never died. Right?" I just nod.

Turns out you say. Ok so, and right, a lot which are questions but I can't ask questions.

"I want to see my father earlier to see if she was dead or not. Because he told me she was but obviously he lied" she says grabbing the axe and looking back at me.

"And now I have a feeling something is gonna happen" she says swinging the axe at the tree.

"A good or bad feeling?" I ask stuffing my mouth with more Oreos.

"I'm not sure" she says

Well, hopefully, it's good.

----
This chapter isn't much. It's just a filler chapter.

I wrote the short smut, in the beginning, to make up for the sad chapter yesterday. I do hope it's okay.

I also do feel like something is gonna
happen just not sure if it's good or bad either.

I guess we'll have to see what happens next. Until next time, I hope you guys like the chapter.

I also didn't proofread(I never proofread)

Bye love 💋
-T