🖤Diesel pt. 2🖤

a/n: a happier ending <3

It had been weeks since it happened, and it was time to move on.. But could you really?

The love of your life had broken your trust, shattered your heart, but.. You couldn't get over him.

All you could think about was him as you laid in bed, looking at the spot where he used to lay beside you. It was untouched, as if you'd never had a lover in the first place.

You closed your eyes, exhaling through your nose from a sigh. He was your everything, no one else could compare to him or how he cared for you..

It felt like your life was over. Or so you thought.

____________

You rolled over, yawning and stretching as you did so. It was rather early in the morning, about 4-ish or so.

You grabbed your phone and looked through your notifications, seeing a few of them being from your ex-lover trying to get you back.

"Please y/n can't we just talk?"

Others of his texts were similar, trying to get you to talk and hear him out. You didn't have the heart to delete his number but you weren't dumb enough to respond to him..

You looked past those and saw you had a few texts from your best friend, Duck. His cute little nickname had you at the start when you first met, and you've been friends ever since. In fact, some time before you met Diesel, you did have feelings for Montague but you just didn't want to ruin the friendship you had going on.

You quickly responded to the messages, then setting your phone back down on your nightstand and rolling back over. Closing your eyes, you felt slumber take over you.

________

It was around noon when you woke back up, dreadfully getting out of bed because the bathroom called.

You decided to just stay up since it was rather late in the day, and grabbed your phone to finally respond to your friend.

Duckie :P

Hey n/n, you finally up?
Delivered at 12:34 pm

(...)
Yeah I am, though I'm still exhausted lol
Delivered at 12:35 pm

I know that feeling.
Anyways, you feeling up to lunch and bumming around? My treat.
Delivered at 12:36 pm

Well, I haven't seen you in a while..
Delivered at 12:38 pm

I'll come pick you up in an hour, sound good?
Delivered at 12:39 pm

Mhm, I'll see you then (:
Delivered at 12:41 pm

You set your phone down and smiled slightly to yourself, maybe this is what you needed to help you feel better.

You took a well deserved shower, as it's been some time, and got yourself all ready for your lunch date.

Wait- is it a date?

Shaking that thought out of your head, you added the last touch to your outfit and looked in the mirror. You haven't looked this good in a long while..

A knock on your door shook you from your thoughts and you called out to whoever it was.

"Give me one moment!"

You grabbed your bag, keys and phone and rushed to the door to greet whoever it was, though you already had an idea who.

You opened the door, and you were shocked to see your ex.. Diesel.. standing there. He looked like a mess, and his face showed exhaustion and desperation.