🖤Oliver🖤

Sitting on one of the benches, you were waiting at the train station for your favorite engine. There was no one else there as you were his only passenger today, since he had the day off and the two of you wanted to hang out.

You looked around at the scenery when green filled your vision and you heard a familiar whistle. You got up and went up to his face, giving an excited smile.

"Oliver!"

He smiled back with seemingly just as much excitement.

"Hey y/n! Ready to have some fun?"

"You know I am." You replied, stepping into his cab with the help of his driver. Oliver blew his whistle and set off on his way to who knows where.

"Where are we off to?" You asked, looking out and watching everything fly by.

"You'll see, y/n." He said with an unseen smile as he pushed on.

Small talk was made here and there, but it was mostly a comfortable silence as you awaited your destination. You felt him start to slow down after awhile, and he came to a complete stop.

You looked out and it seemed like you were in the middle of nowhere. Confused, you stepped out of him and gasped.

Oliver had brought you to a field that the two of you found once, and he even went as far as getting his driver and fireman to put down a little blanket and some snacks for you.

Your heart melted at the sweet actions of this sentient train and you went up to his face and pecked his cheek.

"This is wonderful, thank you Oliver."

His cheeks tinted pink at your actions and he looked away with a grin.

"It's no problem, y/n."

Oliver's driver and fireman were sweet and left you alone for a little bit, wandering off and relaxing under a tree.

You took the blanket and little basket of food and moved them closer to where Oliver was, doing your best to sit next to him. You and him talked for hours, about life and exciting or funny stories that happened.

Eventually you went as far as sitting on the front of the Great Western engine on his buffer beam, as there was room there and you wanted to be closer.

He seemed to blush at having you so close, an audible gulp being heard as he looked anywhere but you.

"What's wrong, Olive?" You asked concerned, gazing up at him.

He tried to say something but stopped when he looked back at you, staring into your eyes with his black ones.

"I um.." He started, but nothing would come out.

"It's okay, you can tell me anything."

"Well.." He sharply inhaled and quickly muttered out, "Ilikeyoualot.."

He nervously looked away once more, he'd never felt like this with anyone else nor with another engine. Oliver felt your body shift and assumed you were getting off, but instead you gave him a hug to the best of your ability.

"Awe I like you too! I'm surprised though, since I'm a measly human."

You smiled at his shocked face that quickly turned happy as he realized what you said.

"I don't care if you're human or not, I'm just happy you feel the same." He said, letting out a sigh of relief.

"So does that mean..?" He started to ask, unsure.

"Here, let me give you a better answer than yes."

He was confused until he felt you press a small kiss to his lips. His face went red as he kissed back, but you pulled away a few seconds later.

"Wow.." He mumbled, clearly in a daze. You just giggled and booped his nose, getting off of him.

"There's more of that to come later."

He watched as you picked up your things, seeing his driver and fireman coming back. You hopped back into his cab and Oliver took you home.

You gave him one last kiss to the cheek before waving and walking to your home.

Oliver smiled and went back to his shed, excited to tell Toad about his day.