🖤Hiro🖤

a/n: short and sweet <3
requested

You yawned, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes to the best of your ability.

The past few weeks have been rough, you caught a cold and it's taken it's course, but it left you feeling helpless.

Thankfully your boss let you have some time off for a week or so, though you still wanted to do something whilst you were away. You were slowly getting better, but today you just felt the worst of all.

You barely got any rest, waking up around 2 and not being able to fall back asleep. You've been up ever since, it now being 6 in the evening.

Your body felt weak and you haven't moved much except to use the restroom or get something from the kitchen.

You just felt terrible, and you don't know what's wrong.

You didn't want to tell your husband as to worry him, but you've been thinking about it and may have to.

Being lost in thought you didn't hear the door open and close, though the subtle noise of keys jingling caught your attention.

You looked over to the door from the couch to see your husband of a few years taking his jacket off and hanging it up.

He also took his shoes off, then looked up to see you on the couch looking absolutely miserable while trying to do some paperwork for your job.

"My dear, what's wrong?" Hiro asked, being by your side in an instant as he checked you over.

"H-Hey honey.."

You looked at him weakly, your forehead being warm to the touch and your eyes having purple circles under them.

You looked exhausted.

Hiro frowned and picked you up bridal style, carrying you to your shared bedroom and laying you on the bed.

He caressed your cheek softly, leaning down to peck your forehead. You looked up at him with a weak smile gracing your lips.

"Get some rest, I'll take care of everything around the house okay?"

You couldn't even try to argue as he pulled away, petting your hair before leaving the room.

You turned over to get comfortable and closed your eyes, thankful to have such a wonderful man in your life. He cared for you more than your own self did, and you were so grateful.

"I love you, Hiro.."