🖤Skarloey🖤

a/n: based on the picture :P

Skarloey closed his eyes and sighed in content as you stood on a small ladder, making sure to wipe down as much of him as you could.

For context- it was time for him to get cleaned, and he preferred for you to clean him over his driver and fireman. After all, you are his precious human partner.

He let out a hum and glanced up at you, seeing you smile as you made sure he was clean before getting off the ladder. You noticed his gaze and felt your cheeks warm up glancing away.

Your shy smile said it all to him.

You walked around with your washcloth and cleaned his buffer beam and everything around it before ending with his face. You dipped the cloth in the bucket of soapy water and rung it out, looking to him to see his gentle smile and loving eyes staring at you.

You felt butterflies in your stomach as you tried to ignore his gaze, rubbing the washcloth along his cheeks and forehead.

Skarloey chuckled at your shyness, still gazing at you with that lovestruck face. He knew you wanted the relationship with him, hell it's been over a year- but it was so adorable to him that you got so giddy over just looking in his eyes.

You moved the cloth to his nose, his chin.. and then his lips..

Pulling the cloth away you finished, putting the bucket away and moving the ladder. When you came back to him, you reached your hands back out to gently cup his face. You smiled, but knew you couldn't look into his eyes knowing your knees would go weak.

You rubbed his cheeks in a soothing manner, touching your forehead to his as you let out a content sigh. At that moment, you felt the courage to look directly at him.

Skarloey was still softly smiling, and you just stared at each other for what felt like hours.

You then squished his cheeks with a slight laugh, nuzzling your nose to his before looking back at him. His face had a tint of pink as he laughed, eyes closed as he leaned as much as he could into your touch.

You decided this was your chance since he wasn't looking.

You leaned in and pressed your lips to his, your face feeling ablaze as you felt him kiss back. It felt so passionate, your lips melded together like puzzle pieces as they danced together.

Skarloey hummed a small moan as his lips stayed locked with yours, your knees starting to feel wobbly as you heard it.

Slowly, you pulled away with a quiet 'pop'.

You took a moment to catch your breath and looked anywhere but him, knowing his face would make you faint.

"y/n." he called out in his deep voice, but you still didn't look. Your face felt like it was on fire as you thought the ground was the most interesting thing to look at.

Skarloey chuckled and called out your name again.

"y/n, darling, look at me."

You knew it wasn't your first kiss, but every one you have shared with him made you a mess. Exhaling a sigh through your nose, you slowly looked at him.

"There's that face I love so much." He said with a smile.

"Oh, stop it.." You whined, but your small smile said otherwise.

Skarloey jokingly rolled his eyes at you but decided to stop teasing you for the moment and instead complimented you.

"Thank you for the bath, my dear. You always make me feel so clean, and I love the time I get to spend with you."

His sincereness tugged at your heart and you gained a boost of courage from it.

"Oh, my little old engine.." You muttered out, cupping one of his cheeks again as you smiled at him.

"I love you so much.."

His cheeks turned red as he smiled at you lovingly.

"I love you as well, my dear."

"I'm so glad you do."

You pressed a small kiss on his cheek, then one last one to his lips as your little confidence boost wore out. As you pulled away from him, Skarloey noticed his driver and fireman walking towards you both and sighed.

"Well, I have to get back to work.. I'll come see you when I get off, okay?"

You gave a small pout but you understood.

"Promise?"

He chuckled at you.

"I promise."

You smiled and blew him a small kiss before gathering your things and leaving. As you walked away, you took one last glance at him and smiled before going home.