30.| police station.

30.| police station.
word count:896
i woke up with ashtray's arms wrapped around me. i had been crying all night about maddy, im pretty sure the liquor is the reason i was crying so much, i was a horny but sad drunk.. probably a bad mix. i slowly start kissing ashtray's neck trying to get him up. he groans a bit, tired of course, who wouldn't be after yesterday. i had been dying to go get maddy, it's my friend so i have to pay maddy out which is 500 dollars... that's nothing compared to other bails. i got off the bed fixing my sweats and crop top, ashtray groans again stretching this time with his eyes finally open.

"we need to go as soon as possible." i state before leaving for the bathroom. i go in and run the sink water to began brushing my teeth, ashtray walked in after me and as i began brushing my teeth he stood behind me hugging my waist and leaning his head on my shoulder. i smiled a bit, he was being so clingy and yes i loved it. he slowly started kissing my neck moving my hair out the way. i tilt my head to the side giving him easier access.

"im horny." ashtray whines into my neck.

"and my bestfriend is sitting at the police station." i rinse out my mouth and turn around to face him as he moves his head away from my neck.

"let me get finished and ill take you." ashtray pecks my lips and i move out his way walking back to his room. i slid on my grey slippers and grab my phone off his dresser. i head to the living room and just sit on the couch waiting. ashtray finally comes out with his nike slides on.

"ready ma?" ashtray asks walking over to the suitcase in the corner of the room. he takes out five, one hundred dollar bills and passes it too me, i stand up taking it and rush out the door ash following me as he unlocks the car. we get in the car and my legs begin shaking, of course im nervous, they're had been a few warrants out for me since half of east highlands high school OD's are because of me, no shame in it though. ashtray had been speeding and he didn't talk which meant he was allowing me to be in my thoughts. which i kinda needed.

*time hop to when they arrive at the station."

i unbuckle my seatbelt and quickly open the door.

"good luck ma." ash blurts out.

"thanks." i smile faintly and rush to the station. once i open the doors i go to the front desk.

"hi." i smile faintly. the female official looks at me confused.

"hello ma'am, how may i help you?" she smiles back.

"uh, im here to pay off the bail for madeline perez, she was charged last night with assault." i nod gulping sliding the money to her.

"madeline perez." the female repeats typing on her desk top.

"mhm." i mumble reassuring her she was correct.

"alright, we have someone walking her out right now." the officer smiles at me and i smile back and take a seat on one of the metal benches right in front her desk. i was nervous, hopefully my warrants were settled or given up on because i can't afford prison. not right now. a cop comes out with maddy in handcuffs in front of him. he shoves her forward roughly and i get up as he unlocks her handcuffs. once he does she runs over to me hugging me tightly.

"you literally just fucking saved me." maddy whispers. i smile and laugh a little. the cop stands there staring at me and i feel like it's my time to go so i grab maddys hand and we leave the station running for the car. i jump into the front maddy getting into the back. ashtray immediately drives off.

"how'd it go?" ashtray asks looking at me for a second.

"it went." i nodded. there was no way to put it.

"i am never going to do some dumb shit again, the criminal justice system is fucked up." maddy sighs in the back picking at her acrylics.

"bitch what happened between you and him?" i turn my body around to look at her.

"he was like harassing me." maddy looked me into my eyes.

"awn maddy." i pout.

"it's fine though, instant karma." maddy nods. i just smile. this bitch is funny. as hell. ashtray slides his hand onto my thigh. we pull up to maddys house and she leans over my seat kissing my cheek gently.

"bye bitch." maddy blurts out before slamming the door shut. i look over at ash.

"yall just kiss everyday?" ashtray asks driving off.

"shut up." i laugh looking out the window, asshole.

A/N: OMG YESSS, MADDY IS BACK FROM JAIL, ANDDD OMG ITS THE TWINS BIRTHDAYYY, UGH I LOVE THOSE BOYS SO MUCH, AND EVEN THOUGH THEY WILL NEVER EVER SEE THIS BECAUSE I DONT WANT JAVON SEEING THIS AWKWARD SHIT ABOUT HIS CHARACTER I HOPE THEY HAVE THE BEST FUCKING 16TH BIRTHDAY, THOSE ANGELS ABSOLUTELY DESERVE IT, I LOVE YOU WANNA AND JDUBS DEARLY, YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SOFT, SECURED, LOVING PLACE IN MY HEART. XOXO- J.