18.| controlling.

18.| controlling.

word count: 576.

i woke up in a unknown room. super feminine and pink my ideal girl room. maddy was asleep next to me that makes sense now. i had just been in my panties and bra. guessing it was from the shit with troy which i sadly can't remember then ashtray - ugh he needs to get out of my head. i grabbed my phone and had multiple messages from an unknown number.

                                        messages.                                              

???- u rlly fucked him.
???- caye
???- tf is ur prob.
???- ion mean shi 2 u?

ugh ashtray. jealous much? maddy moans and takes her sleeping mask off her face, smiling at me.

"good morning." maddy hugs me. i actually love her, she's better then i thought.

"hey, thanks for bringing me in." i smile hugging her.

"mhm." maddy gets out of bed stretching. i honestly wanted to get to know troy. he's lit. but i know he'll be at other parties. maddy left the room and im guessing she went to the bathroom. i didn't have a hang over thankfully. i wish i remembered last night. i slid off the bed sliding the clothes from last night on. my birthday is in a few weeks. ashtray's past like two months ago. IRRELEVANT. i grabbed maddys phone and placed my number in  emergency dial and left. where to? i don't know. maybe back to fezs? he wouldn't talk shit unless- no no he wouldn't.

*time skip*

i walk into the shop due to fez's car being parked outside.  lexi had been there behind the counter.

"hey." i smile looking around.

"hi." lexi sounds bland. i roll my eyes and continue looking around. she didn't seem like the type to switch up but- yeah whatever.

"yo caye." fez comes out the freezer. caye? what happened to kid?

"you shouldn't be here bro." fez walks towards me.

"fuck you mean?" i scoff. fez... switch up. i dare you.

"ash has been talking shit none stop. i don't want no problems cus you need a place to stay". fez looks at lexi and i look dead at him like he's stupid. i walk straight to the freezer. opening it and stepping in. ash had been on his phone.

"what's this shit your talking hm?" i throw myself onto the couch.

"oh, just shit that must be said." ashtray shrugged.

"ash you hurt me so i walk out your life. your chasing me back now and your mainly mad because-"

"say whatever you please because at the end of the day imma make you regret it." ashtray interupts me looking dead into my eyes.

"you make it seem like you try to be good to me. you expressed your so called feelings for me then go have east highlands barbie whore suck your dick i aka sucked the night before. your such a fucking slut you know that?" i raise my voice as i progress.

"cassie? she offered and we didn't say we, was together. fuck i was suppose to do read the memo?" ash slams his phone on the desk.

"you don't get it." i scoff.

"nah, of course i don't. i don't understand your crazy ass!" ash chuckled clearly pissed.

"the one thing that is official is that im going to make you regret not taking me when you had the chance." i got off the couch going back into the store. fuck this.

A/N: yesss cayeee let em knoooo. ily guys sm. mwaa. ily ily ily. xoxo-j.