13.| it's not how it seems.

word count: 968.

as we were driving off i didn't want to ask fez to drive by hayden's house but i had no other options i needed my shit a.s.a.p.

"hey. uh fez." i shouted over to music ashtray was playing.

"sup?" fez lowered the music.

"when we turn on turner treet stop at the seventh house on the right side please. i have a friend giving me some shit." i sighed lowkey nervous for them to see hayden. i know ash and fez haven't seen him in a minute.

" gotchu." fez nodded and picked up the speed quickly turning onto turner Street. once he got there i walked up to the door and knocked gently. hayden came to the door

"hey mama." hayden grabbed my waist kissing me roughly. i got on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck as we pecked eachother lips a few times.

"hi, did you get everything." i asked smirking a bit. I loved these moments with hayden.

"yeaa. hold up." hayden disappeared into the house and i turned around to see ashtray staring hard out the window dead at me. he had that look in his eyes. like as if he wants to kill someone. i gulped and turned around hayden came out with hella bags.

"holy shit." i laughed and guided him to the car and opened the back door for him to place everything in.

"hayden yo that's you brotha?" fez asked turning around to look at him.

"yoo fezzzz. my nigga yo." hayden laughed and walked over to the driver's side dapping him up.

"ashtray wassgud g." hayden dapped ash up to and ash just nodded his head as they did so. hayden came back around to me and looked down at me smiling. i wrapped my arms around his neck again pulling him down and he leaned over kissing me deeply as he grabbed onto my ass a bit.

"bye." i smiled as i pulled away.

"bye mama. come by soon aii?" he smirks grabbing my neck gently making me look at him.

"i will." i laughed shoving him and he jogs back into his house. i smile at him as he waves good bye from inside his house and i slide back into the bag packed car.

" so what is it, you dating hayden or sum shit?" ash scoffs.

"what. no." i laugh nervous.

"seems like other wise but alright." ashtray seemed so pissed off or jealous. why'd he have to be like this... we got to the house and i knew i couldn't grab all the bags.

"ash help me." i sighed struggling.

"should've told hayden to come over and fucking help you." ashtray scoffed walking into the house.

"damn.. uh i gotchu." fez sighed helping me bring the rest of the bags inside and dropping them off in ashtray's room. something is definitely wrong with ashtray but i don't care. didn't he say we're just business partners? i sat down on his bed and he got off of it as soon as i laid down.

"what the fuck is your problem?" i asked harshly as he was heading for the door.

"someone's here. why the fuck are you talking to me like that for." ash laughs in anger as he leaves the room. i scoff and get on my phone looking back on insta. ash comes back in full on making out with some girl ive never seen before. i stare at them awkwardly. i got this sick feeling in my stomach. this is payback huh. he pins her against the wall and takes out his ykw from his pants. my eyes widen and the next thing i see is the girl get on her knees. that's my cue to look back at my phone so i do. i just scroll through insta and try to focus on it. then i couldn't when ashtray started groaning mad loud and it was just getting annoying. porn in real life. like what i didn't ask  for this. but it's free... just kidding this shit is disgusting. i clear my throat and the girl stops looking at me. did she not notice me from the start. ashtray rolled his eyes and slid his JUNK back into his sweats after he turned around to face me. his print clearly visible.

"who's this bitch." the girl asked him getting off her knees.

"my cousin." ashtray widens his eyes wanting me to go along with it.

"yeah, and you are? tessa? future? alana?" i make up random names so she believes she isnt the only one.

"wait no christiana." i nod.

"what the fuck ash." she yells and storms out the room. i laugh hella hard nearly falling off the bed.

"fucking bitch." ashtray scoffs.

"shit didn't look good anyway." i shrug.

"not like you could do any better." ashtray laughs.

"oh really?" i get up pushing him into his gaming chair and he falls down but lands sitting.

"goddamn." he smirks sitting up.

"shut the fuck up." i get on my knees and slide my hand into his pants taking IT out. i bring my mouth to it. and you know how those last thirty minutes went.

"shit imma n-" ashtray gets caught off when hayden walks into the room with roses and a ulta bag. his face drops when he see's and ashtray puts his shit away.

"hayden wait! it isn't like that." i yell as he drops the bag and flowers on the floor and hurries out. i run after him. oh my god..

A/N: this is my first vivid smut about ash- and GAH DAMN. HEHE. ashtray and caye's first.. but baby boy hayden... UGHHH. what's going to happen for ash and caye. and hayden... ILY GUYS SM. xoxo- j.