1.| welp, this is my life.

1.|welp, this is my life.

word count: 910.

on the way to the house. my parents wouldn't shut the fuck up.

" you just told me my lips look fucking big!" my mom yelled at my dad.

"babe! it wasnt suppose to be negative it was meant to be a compliment." my dad yelled back driving into a parking space on the side of the street. i quickly got out the car over their bullshit. i had been wearing a oversized white t-shirt and leather black biker shorts. i followed my mom and dad to the door. my mom just e banging rapidly on the door. he seemed to be in a rush. fez answered the door behind the screen.

"ok, ok. chill bruh." fez began undoing a whole bunch of locks.

"yo ash. business!" fez yelled as he opened the door and my dad walked in and i followed after him. as i walked past fez he messed up my hair.

"hey kid." fez mumbled through his blunt.

"hi." i mumbled back. today wasnt one of my happy days.

"sit where ever you like." my dad smiled back at me as he tried to light the blunt between his lips. ashtray walked out. i knew him.. but we never talked.we just glanced and passed money between eachother.

"custer, man look. we running low. and with mouse gone.. shit we aint getting orders fast enough dawg." fez sighed sinking into his couch. only him and i are allowed on it. it makes me feel special. i was made aware that ashtray killed my uncle mouse. but he wasnt my actual uncle. he treated me like a princess. he bought me expensive shit. so does fez.

"we running low too brotha, we probably gonna have to both run to lauri right?" dad looked at mom.

" well, lauri never gives a hard time to caye. she looks at her as a grand daughter..." my mom looked at me with these "sorry" eyes.

"what the fuck?" i raise my voice even though they were all extremely close to me.

"hey, nah it isnt like that kid, you know how i roll, you go, ash must go to." fez nodded at ash and ash nodded back. how is he so calm about this shit? lauri is the big boss. i dont even fuck with her scary crippled ass.

"fine." i sighed snatching the blunt from my dads mouth and smoking it. ashtray glanced at me for quite sometime. i smiled at him. the kid was so fine. so so so fine.

"what we scheduling for?" dad sighed. he hated having to send me.

"right now." ashtray demanded grabbing a black nike duffle bag off a arm chair. we all got up following him out the door. ashtray went into fez's car and i went into my parents car.

"listen babygirl, im sorry." my dad muttered out as we took off.

"dad.." i sighed. he didnt have to apologize. its our life style. that ive grown to hate and love.

" i am, i never wanted you to grow up like this." my dad had been tapping his finger on the wheel which meant he was nervous.

" and i did anyway, it hasnt been that bad." i shrugged it off as we drove through the open gate of the complex.

" we love you." my dad sighed. i nodded and stepped out the car. ashtray doing so after me. i waited till he stood by my side then we walked up the concrete stairs at the same time.

" play it cool." ashtray stated before pounding on the door. his first words TOWARDS ME. i got this weird feeling in my stomach. it tickled. a bald guy answered the door. he was new.

"lauri. tatted kid and mouses little thot." he yelled back towards the living room.

" niece you faggot." i pushed pass him and he held ashtray back.

"gonna have to get undressed if you step through cutie." i heard him mumble at ash.

"let him through you bald bitch." i yelled walking into the living room.

"caye hey." lauri smiled at me.

"hey auntie." i hugged her lightly. ashtray looked at me confused.

" what can i get you?" she smiled at me.

" this is alot to ask but i need a fifty k bag.." i sighed looking down.

"keep your head up, especially when your talking to a drug dealer." lauri demanded softly.

"mhm." i lifted my head looking into her evil eyes.

"you know where to grab it. you. facial tats stand here with me." lauri pointed at ash. i smirked and walked towards her closet. i opened it and checked the tags. i found the one i needed and headed back to the living room.

"open the bag. please." i looked at ash and he opened his duffle bag and i began pouring everything into his. he zipped it up and we nodded heading out the door. mission accomplished.

A/N: OH MY GOSH. this was honestly so fun to think and write about. i love it soo much. i hope you did too. i may be thinking of smut. ONLY BECAUSE JAVON AGREED THE SMUT ABOUT ASHTRAY IS ACCEPTABLE AND OKAY WITH HIM. i love him dearly. and his family. i will keep them in my prayers. if i get up to 500 reads ill do a name reveal. love you guys!! xoxo- j