12.| dishonest.

12.| dishonest.

word count-1226.

it had gotten really late and i just got out the shower and put my pajamas on. i applied on some lipgloss then left my hair in the same sleek bun from last night at Hayden's house.

your pajamas^^^

your pajamas^^^

i walked back into ashtray's room with him sitting in front of his TV on his gaming chair with his head phones on. i placed my towel on the top of his dresser and he didn't look at me which was disappointing. i feel like he honestly doesn't forgive me. i got a facetime call from hayden and i answered with a smile.

"hey."

"yoo, how'd it go with him?"

"uh good." i flipped the camera around to show ashtray sitting right in front of the bed where i was laying down, playing GTA.

"he seems like he's chill which is good."

"yeah. but he's a little too chill. i did cuss him out and he usually doesn't let it slide the way he did. well he didn't really let it slide but forget it." i sighed getting irritated.

"i know what i said earlier made things awkward." hayden. sighed he set up his phone in front of the tv and started playing the game.

"it didn't." i looked at him confused.

"you sure mama?" hayden smirked.

"positive man." i giggle a bit. ashtray turns off the tv and walks over to the bed laying next to me and getting on his phone.

"well imma let you go. cause the boys wanna play so. love you lil ma." hayden grabbed the phone and smiled into the camera. i got nervous and i noticed ash looked at the phone.

"love ya." i smiled back and hung up.

"who was that?" ashtray cleared his throat.

"oh my bestfriend ." i looked at him.

" is that who you was staying with?"

"yeah." i gulped getting nervous.

"i didn't know you was close with hayden."

"yeah. he's like a brother to me."

"mm." ashtray turned around and turned off his phone.

"ash." i sighed.

"what?" he snapped at me.

"nothing. night." i got off the bed and left the room heading for the living room. well. this is better then nothing. i laid down on the couch with no pillow or blanket. i used the arm rest as a pillow and huddled into a ball as i fell asleep.