15.| sneaky.

15.|sneaky

word count- 837

me and ash slept through the whole night. must've been tired or just so comfortable. i woke up still in my outfit and shoes from yesterday. i groaned still kinda tired even though i slept from 4pm-10am.

"ashtray." i whisper. he groans the slightest opening his eyes.

"hey." i smile sliding my hand on his neck.

"whass good." ash nudges his head up.

" i want to talk to you. so can we once i change?"

"yeah." ash rolls over grabbing his phone. he still had one of his hands on my waist from cuddling last night. i smile. i get out of bed and head to his closet that was filled with all of my stuff. i grabbed my simple pajamas and a slick brush and a edge brush. i got to the bathroom and slide my clothes on and then my slipper sandals. i did my hair in a high ponytail, and added edges along with it.

 i did my hair in a high ponytail, and added edges along with it

this is your tinggg^^^

i head back into ash's room after brushing my teeth and he's sitting in his gaming chair on his phone facing the bed so i sit on the bed right in front of him.

"im gonna need you to focus on me for a bit." i sigh and he looks up at me with a smirk.

"you look.." ash bites his lip slightly.

"shut up okay?" i start getting annoyed with his flirtatious self.

"basically, i just wanted to apologize for the way ive treated you and i just want a fresh start with whatever that comes with, im not messing around with hayden ever again and I'm fixing shit with that maddy girl and your the last person i want to fix shit with so you can stay in my life. but ash.. i like.. i want more then a partnership it doesn't have to be now but i want that eventually... youve just always been there and i-" i got cut off with ashtray pushing me closer to him by my waist and kissing me. i placed my hands on his neck. he slipped his hands into my pants. squeezing my ass roughly. i let out a small moan and ashtray slipped his tongue into my mouth. i slid on top of ashtray sitting on his lap with my body forward. i felt his YKW i separated from the kiss and looked down. i giggled and looked back at him. ashtray smirked. fez knocked on the door and i jumped off ash busting my ass on the floor.

"AH FUCK." i groaned curling into a ball the whole room shook.

"haha, come in." ash yelled laughing his ass off. fez came in.

"what the fuck happened here bro?" fez looked at us confused.

" i got up to answer the door and he tripped me." i pant getting up.

"what she said." ash nodded hella obvious.

"well lexi wants to know if you wanna go out." fez looks at me.

"uh, no, thanks." i gulp. he was catching on. fez eyes ash down before leaving. i sigh in relief.

"count that as your forgiven." ash smirks at me.

"note taken."  i threw myself on the bed. ashtray check! THANK GOD. ashtray got off the chair hovering over me. he slipped his hand into my shirt.

"ash." i smiled. was i dreaming?

"i know." ash removes his hand n leans down closer to my face. i open my mouth desperate and ready. he smirks kissing me gently. i hold onto his head allowing the kiss to last longer.

"your honestly obsessed with me." ash breathes heavily into my mouth making me feel dumb as hell. i look at him upset.

"wait- it's a good thing." ash gives me a confused look.

"ash. this isn't right is it?" i sigh looking up at him.

"im trying to make right, in my own way." ash seemed disappointed.

"with sex?" i begin to feel hurt.

"im a physical-" ash just stops. i nod hurt. i shove him up and he gets up allowing me to get up. using me for sex? crazy. i tried leaving but he grabbed onto my arm.

"hear me out, okay?" ashtray gave me these pleading eyes. i knew id be dumb.

"okay." i gave in.

"im not good at loving. ive never had a relationship just options. ive never done that nickname shit. ive never told anyone i loved them. caye. ive never kissed a girl and meant it until." ashtray lifts my face. me. until me. he was smooth. i kiss him meaning it.

"be my first everything." ashtray shoved my body into his. he was a virgin. gosh - WHY DO I THINK THIS WAY???

"ashtray." i played with his chain nervously..

"ma." ashtray smirked. no way-

"yes ill be your first everything okay?" i kiss him gently.

"thank you." he smiles.

"of course." i nod and leave the room happy as ever. he's the one. i know it. i always have.

A/N: OMFG that's all i can say. ily. xoxo-j.