25. Big Mouth

DANTE

I close the door to the Alpha suite, slumping against the door, taking in Eva's scent.

I strip and dump my clothes just inside the suite door not wanting the scent of the outdoors to infiltrate the perfection of Eva's heat-tainted fragrance in the suite, I will not scent it for another month or longer if she is already with pup. I want to hold onto it for as long as I can.

Bread is playing again in the room and I love that she seems to like my mother's favorite band.

I hear her humming and find her soaking in the bathtub.

She looks up as I step in naked. I watch as her eyes track my body, a flush filling her beautiful high cheekbones.

"Where did you go?" she asks shyly,

"I went on patrol, I stink so I'm going to have a quick shower."

Escaping into the shower, I curse my cowardliness as I struggle to find the words to tell her her mother is dead.

I turn the shower on and grab the loofah and body wash almost jumping out of my skin when Eva's tiny hand grabs it from me as she slides into the shower next to me.

"Hey," I say stupidly looking down at my mate, my words lost as the eyeful of full bare breasts chokes me.

"I want to wash you." She says simply and I nod with a shaky breath. She can do whatever the fuck she wants to me.

I fold my arms and lean my head on them against the tiles letting her go to town, my mind drifting to nothingness except for the thrills of the sparks and lighting her hands fill my body with as she cleanses away the sweat of my patrol run.

Utter peace fills me.

How does she do this? How does she make me putty in her hands?

Well, not entirely putty, my cock is anything but. I feel no shame that her ministrations in cleaning me have me so bricked up I could smash baseballs with my cock.

And then I almost collapse when her soap-lathered hands cup my balls.

My eyes shoot open and there she is looking all fucking innocent and sweet under the bridge of my arms, staring down at my cock and biting her lower lip.

"If that's what you wanted to do all along, you just had to say so," I smirk down at her, spreading my legs wider so she can get deeper underneath.

I groan as she keeps on lathering, testing out the weight of my sack, massaging gently, then tentatively gripping my shaft in her palm which she can't even wrap a full hand around.

She pauses and looks up at me.

"Are they always this - big?"

I have to admit she fucking does something for my ego.

"It's an Alpha thing baby, we run big."

"Well, that explains a lot." She chuckles.

I'm trying to follow her trail of thought but it's fucking hard when her sweet hands are exploring my dick like she's never touched one before. Then I remember she hasn't and fuck that does something to me.

I shudder and hold myself back letting her explore, even though I want to grab her hand and show her how I like it, I let her go at her own pace.

"What do you mean?" Even to my own ears, my words are gruff and strained. She smiles looking up at me, stroking me gently and I try not to thrust into her palm.

"I couldn't walk when I got up, actually fell on the floor quite hard. Leroy came rushing in, he thought I hurt myself, it was kind of embarrassing for both of us."