Stark (mlbxmcu)

Srry about going awol on y'all
I got diagnosed with schizophrenia so that's a thing
Then I uninstalled the app when I went to Utah/
But I'm back now!

Marinette Stark, aka Marinette Dupain-Ching is just about ready to beat the shit out of a certain liar.

See, when Marinette had decided she wanted to be a fashion designer, her father Tony, had done everything to encourage her.

He went as far as getting Gabriel Agreste to let Tony's precious daughter to shadow him.

After a few weeks, Gabriel caught Marinette designing an outfit in one of her breaks.. things progressed and now shes apprenticing too.

Everything was good.
Marinette was making her weekly calls back to her aunts, uncles, cousins, and brother *cough* I mean, the avengers

And then a liar showed up

And the sheep that were Marinette's friends turned on her.
All but three.

Chloe..
Nino..
And Adrien.

All of whom were now very much informed about Marinette's family.

Tony had thrown his anual party, for his kids birthday.

Somehow, the press managed to catch wind that the one and only Peter Parker-Stark wasn't actually the one and only, as he had a biological twin.

Funny how families work.

Anyways, Lila,
The sneaking fox managed to hear about it...
And decided it would make a perfect lie.

Which is why Marinette was going to kill that little lying bitc-

They were talking about genetics with Mrs, Bustier

When a certain Lie-la interrupted.

"You know! I have a twin!"

Alya gasped, "what?? You never told us that!!"

"Well," Lila began, shifting and pushing her hair behind her ear, "yeah, he's older.. but only barely! My father, Tony Stark, was so happy when-"

And the liar made the fakest ass bitch gasp ever before pressing her hand to her chest, aiding her eyes and letting the crocodile tears drop.

"Oh! I wasn't supposed to tell you that! Can you all keep this a secret! Please! Auntie Black widow will be so upset I told people!" The liar cried

"HOLD UP. Black widow is your aunt!" Kim practically shouted.

"Uh-huh" Lila nodded.

"OK FUCK NO" Marinette yelled, wiping out her phone "YOU DO NOT GET TO CLAIM THAT MY AUNTS AND UNCLES ARE YOURS TOU FUCKING BITCH!"

"Marinette!!"

"Shut up" Marinette growled at the faker.

Marinette called a number on her phone

*Bring

*Bring

*Bring

*Bring

"Hello my dearest darling child?" The unmistakable voice of Tony Stark rang through the room.

"Dad, can you please tell these MOTHER FUCKERS that you're my dad, and not the lying bitch Lila's??"

"Mari.. of course I will. Marinette's class, I'm Tony Stark, her father. And I've never even heard of Lila, outside of my daughter's stories."

Shocked silence..

"Oh hey dad! Is that Mari!" Peters voice filtered through from the background.

"Hiiiiii bug!!! How's it going in Paris???"

Marinette's evil grin softened into a sweet smile,

"Awe Pete-y I miss my favorite twin, and aside from a little problem with a liar, it's going pretty alright."

@TheFoxMistress27