10 years latter (PJOxMLB) Percinette

Marinette Dupain-Cheng  was actually not The daughter of Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng. She's
The only daughter of Hesita, and no, before you ask Hestia did not break her oath. She formed Marinette out of the hearth.
Marinette was 'born' in Paris, and remained there for many years, up until about a year after Hawkmoth's reign began. Yes, she got the Ladybug Miraculous, but she gave it to the new Ladybug when she left for camp the First time.
Marinette joined CHB when she was 11-ish and went through the wars.
After the second War, Marinette and Percy started dating. Percy and Anabeth had broken up on good terms a few months after the 2nd war and to this day are still good friends.
Marinette had 'disappeared' from Paris when she was 11, most everybody thought she'd been kidnapped- excluding Tom, because he's sent her to camp, because he wanted her to be 'safe' like that's possible, she's a demigod for gods sake!!!
ANYWAYS!! It's been 10 years since Marinette left Paris, and now, she's returning.
Marinette walks the streets of Paris with her Boyfriend, Percy, the two of them laughing and talking about anything and everything.
They were interrupted when someone came up to them and asked,
"Excuse me, um, you wouldn't happen to be Marinette; would you?" Marinette laughed and responded with,
"Yes that's me! And who might you be?" The other girl smiled,
"I'm Alya. We were friends about 10 years ago." Marinette smiled kindly at Alya.
"Well hi Alya. It's nice to see you again." Alya smiled, then remembered that Marinette had Gone MISSING 10 years ago.
"Where were you?!!! We were worried sick!" Marinette laughed.
"I didn't really stay in one place- although I was in America for most of it-" Percy started laughing, and Marinette elbowed him in the side, "Shut UP Percy!!" Alya, finally noticing Percy, asked,
"Who's this?" Marinette laughed.
"This is my kelp-head of a boyfriend, Percy." Alya gaped.
"Your BOYFRIEND?!! What?!" Marinette and Percy laughed.
"Yes, Percy and I have been dating ever since that big-ol fight with my great- grandmother." The two chucked at the joke-
All right, yep. I had fun writing this, I hope you enjoyed it! Yeah that's it have an awesome day/night!