Marinette Stark (pt2) MLBxMCU

It has been exactly 12 hours since the Akuma class found out that Marinette was not only a Stark, but also dating THE Princess Shuri.
School started half and hour ago, but Marinette hadn't shown up yet... the class was somewhat relived, but also hella scared for when she did show up.
Marinette walked into the room gracefully, ignoring the class and walking right up to Mrs. Bustier.
"Mrs. Bustier, you've been fired." Mrs Bustier gasped and stuttered out
"Y-you can't f-fire me!!" Marinette let out a harsh laugh.
"Can't I? You overlooked a bully, and even encouraged the victim to be the 'bigger person' and ignore it to be a good example. You pushed all of your work onto the Class President, and you're failing as an all-around teacher." Mrs. Bustier paled with each word Marinette said, backing up ever so slightly until she was pressed against the blackboard, although Marinette hadn't moved. Marinette turned to the class, and spotted LIE-LA . She smiled in a cruel way, and stared,
"Ms. Rossi. You are being formally sued, for slander and suicide-baiting." Lila opened her mouth to say something, but then thought better of it, and closed her mouth.
"And the rest of you, are being charged with neglect and- (idk what they'd actually be charged with)"
With that she turned to walk out the door. Only to be interrupted when Tony Stark walked in, and turned to Mrs. Bustier, however before he could say anything Marinette interrupted him.
" I already did that, Dad. You don't need to do that." Tony frowned for a bit then smiled at his favorite daughter.
" why thank you, my little angel." He said smiling at Marinette, she smiled back at him and said,
"Anytime dad!"

I didn't really have any other ideas for this .... I hope you liked it. Also I'm sorry this is out late or something, I got sick and my-my internal clock went way off. I could've sworn it was Monday yesterday but apparently it wasn't... so yeah.