A long time ~Kagaminette~

Marinette was akumatized, kinda like with Chat Blank, but Kagami had to go save the day. . . and she told Mari all about it, cause they don't keep secrets.

*Chat Blank did happen, but he was Akumatized because of something else*

Marinette couldn't do it anymore. She just couldn't. She was falling apart, but she couldn't. Try'n to hold herself together, and doing it, until she snapped.

She broke down, Alya had said something particularly cruel that afternoon, and Marinette couldn't keep her emotions in check anymore.

Fearing becoming an Akuma, Marinette fled. Leaving a note, and her Miraculous for her girlfriend.

Dear Kagami,

I'm so sorry. I can't stand this anymore, I can't stay. I can't. . . I just need to release all of these emotions. I can't be Akumatized, you know this Gami.

I don't know how long I'll be gone, or where I'm going. Remember that I love you. I prey fate will bring us together again.

Take care of Tikki for me? You'll be an amazing Ladybug. I believe in you.

I love you, and I hope to see you again my love.

Yours and only yours,

Marinette

~_~_~_~

Marinette left, traveling the world, becoming a world famous fashion designer, under the name Scarlet Lady as few knew the superheroine that had taken Ladybugs place when she left Paris.

Eventually, Marinette was staying in Gotham, trying to decide if she should stay there when she bumped into Red Hood, or rather, a Red Hood that was in desperate need of medical attention. Marinette patched him up, only to deal with a . . . interesting conversation the next morning.

~_~_~_~

"How'd ya know how to help?" a very confused Red Hood asked the petite French girl, who smiled at him, handing him a plate of pancakes. "Eat." Red Hood nodded and began to eat, and Marinette grinned.

"Back in Paris, sometimes Scarlet Lady would come to me when she was injured." Red Hood gasped. "As in, the world famous fashion designer?" Marinette laughed.

"No, the superheroine. She stepped in after Ladybug disappeared." now Red Hood was just plain confused. "Wait. . .Paris has super heroes? Why?" Marinette frowned.

"Had. Paris had superheroes. Ladybug and Chat Noir were the first, soon semi-permanently joined by Viperion, Princess Honey, and Ruyko, well, Bunixx too, but she was. . . . I say semi-permanently because there were a few heroes that were only in for a fight or two, like Reigna Rouge, Carapace, Multi-Mouse and Queen Bee. When Ladybug left, Princess Honey disappeared too. the team changed. It was just Chat Noir, Ruyko and Viperion for a bit, and then Scarlet Lady came as the new Ladybug. . . . as for why, Hawkmoth, and Mayura were turning the people of Paris into monsters if they dared have a negative emotion. . . Scarlet Lady and her team defeated Hawkmoth and Mayura, who turned out to be Gabriel Agreste and his assistant Nathalie Sancoeur. . . Chat Noir was then revealed to be Adrien Agreste, and the other heroes disappeared, and haven't been heard from since. . . ." Marinette took in Red Hoods shocked expression, and asked, ". . . you didn't know any of that did you?" Red Hood shook his head, then realized something.

"Did you ever turn into a monster?" Marinette chuckled. "Once, but also no." Red Hood tilted his head, and Marinette sighed. "I was nearly Akumatized so many times, apparently in some other time line, I did get Akumatized. I ended the world. Bunixx, a time traveling hero, had to come get someone from this timeline to save the world." Red Hood just stared at her in shock. Marinette giggled, and saw him out.

~_~_~_~

"TIM!" Jason yelled when he arrived at the Manor, he found Tim, Bruce, Damian, Dick, and a few guests in the living room. Not noticing the guests, Jason continued. "Tim! I need you to look up Paris and Hawkmoth for me!" one of the guests gasped. and Jason turned. Bruce sighed.

"Mrs. Tsurugi, I apologize, this is my son Jason." Tomoe Tsurugi and her daughter, Kagami Tsurugi turned to Jason, however, before Tomoe could say anything, Kagami asked, "How did you just find out about Hawkmoth? I mean, he terrorized Paris for years before we -er- they caught him." Jason blinked.

"Uh, I just ran into someone who lived in Paris...."

~_~_~_~

Kagami was walking down a Gotham street, thinking of her love, when she caught sight of a Bakery/Cafe called "Scarlet Luck" Kagami snorted, Marinette would love that. Walking in, Kagami caught sight of the woman behind the counter.

"Marinette?!" said girl looked up, startled, before locking eyes with her only love, Kagami. (A/N: YES, it's cheesy.) "Gami?" the girls hugged. and spent the next few hours re-telling everything that had happened to them in the years last since they'd seen each other.

~_~_~_~

They got back together, and got married, living happily ever after.

The end! I hope you all enjoyed! If you didn't like it. . . . . be sure to request what you want to read!!!