Chapter 12

Isabella POV:

So it's finally Saturday thank god. It's been a hectic week having to go shopping back to back to make sure I get everything. Ana nor Val talked to me about that night. They talk to me as if it never happened.

Two more reasons I'm happy it's Saturday is because first we start school on Monday and I'm so happy about that experience. Secondly tonight I met my father mate and her son. I'm excited about Alicia but I'm so sure about the son. My father hasn't told me much about him so I just hope he isn't some asshole.

It's about 5:36 and dinner start at 8:30 so I'm gonna take a little nap because I need my beauty rest.

Just as I was about to lay down I hear a knock on the door.

Maybe if I don't answer they will go away.

But nope they kept it knocking causing me to groan and get up and open the door.

"What?" I say not looking up to see who is it.

"Is that a way to speak to your mommy and daddy? Hmm, bad girl" Val says with a teasing pout and walks inside without an invite.

"Well, I'm sleepy so what?" I say with an attitude leaning onto the door with my arms crossed.

"Hmm, baby. I think the bad girl needs to be punished" Ana says pouting with her head tilted looking me up and down.

"Hmm definitely. We'll work on that later for now we need to talk to you"

"Ok," I say and go sit on my bed with Ana.

"Well as you know were mates correct?" Val says standing in front of me pulling my hands into hers. I just nod at her question.

"Well Val and I want to take you on a date and we talk more about the mate bond," Ana says getting behind me and hugging me, and putting her chin on my shoulder.

"Is that ok love?" Val says putting her on the side of my thighs rubbing up and down.

"Yes, it's okay when?" I say leaning back into Ana as she softly kisses my shoulder.

"Next Sunday," they both said at the same time which they do a lot.

It's creepy.

I tell them that was perfect. I was gonna go back to sleep but they ended up staying and we watched a few movies until it was time for me to get ready.

-8:10-

So I'm dressed and everything. I've decided to wear this black corset with some black leather pants with some black heels. Just a simple black look.

Outfit:

It's simple, not too over the top but good enough

It's simple, not too over the top but good enough. I'm downstairs with my father because he's nervous seeing as he's also meeting her son. My father decided to cook steak and pasta which I love. The very few things he's able to cook.

Anya is here also because my father said and I quote  "she's a lil slow also funny and everyone loves her so I don't see anything going wrong if she's here" which she was happy to know so she's here.

10 minutes passed and we hear a knock on the door my father goes to get it.

"How do you like this gonna go?" Anya says sitting by the kitchen island spinning to the chair.

"I have a good feeling about this," I say going to sit in one of the chairs and spinning around in the chair.

"Girls," my father says clearing his throat.

We both see two people standing next to him. A woman and a man. The woman is beautiful she has blonde hair and the perfect set of eyelashes and eyebrows and looks about 26. The man looks exactly like the older woman with a few differences.

Anya and I go up to where my father is standing. Trying to walk straight since we're both a bit dizzy from the spinning.

"Girls, this is Alicia and her son Oliver. Alicia, Oliver. This is my daughter, Isabella, and my second daughter in some way, Anya" my father says pointing to the person as he says the name.

"Hola Isabella. I've heard so much about you and it's so nice to finally nice you" Alicia says in a sweet motherly tone and hugs me while rubbing my back.

I would say it felt weird but it didn't. It was comforting and nice a very nice new feeling. A feeling I've never felt before. Like a motherly feeling.

"Oh my I've heard a lot about you too and it's pleasure to meet you as well," I say hugging her back kinda tight not wanting to hurt her.

"Anya I've heard a lot about you too and might I say you both beautiful," Alicia says pulling away and hugging Anya causing Anya to have the biggest smile on her face.

"All good things I hope," Anya says hugging the older woman back and looking at my father.

"This here is my son Oliver. I do believe you guys will get along perfectly fine" Alicia says pulling away from the hug with Anya and side-hugging her son.

"It's nice to meet you both and I do hope to get along with both of you guys," Oliver says with a kind smile.

"Well let's go sit down we wouldn't want the food to get cold," my father says.

We all went to sit down and we talked and laughed the whole time.

-11:45-

It's late honestly we sat at the table laughing and talking the whole time I've learned a lot about them and I see why my father likes her so much other than fact of her being his mate.

I've learned about Alicia that she is in fact. 38 and not 26. That she's half human half angel. She's bisexual. Her favorite color is rose color. Her birthday is May 8th. Her favorite holidays are Christmas and thanksgiving.

I've learned about Oliver that he is 18 and he just turned 19 with his birthday being August 30th. He's gay. He has a boyfriend. His favorite color is yellow and blue. He's half angel half demon his dad being a demon. He's going to the same school as us.

Since it's so late they are gonna spend the night here. Alicia sleeping in my father's room while Oliver is in the guest room next to my room. Anya is spending the night also spending the night in my room.

Well, that went well. Definitely gonna be seeing them a lot more.