chapter 25

*Florence's pov*

Everything has been amazing since we made up. We couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. Every spare moment we had we would spend with each other. Whether it was holding hands, or kissing and other things.
Or just being in each other's presence studying or reading or just talking.

It was amazing. I loved everything about my life at the moment.
Everything was finally looking up.
With the tournament nearing in less then a week Cedric and Harry were both stressing.

I had tried to calm him down but it wasn't really working.

"Ced maybe we should take a break" I say rubbing his shoulders.
"I can't take a break the tournament is in less than a week" he states looking through a bunch of parchment.
"You can take a 5 minute break to spend with me" I start taking the paper from his hands.

He sighs but let's me grab it.
I set it down grabbing his hand and guiding him to the bed. Sitting him down I sat on his thighs. My legs wrapping around his waist so I was straddling him.

I started to run my hands through his hair giving him a head massage.
He always liked when I did that.
He let out a deep groan as his eyes fluttered closed.

"That feels really nice" he says his hands making their way to my waist.
I kept going slowly moving my hips against him as I heard him let out a moan.
"Keep doing that" he says his breathing becoming ridged.

So I do I keep moving my hips and start to feel something poking at my thigh. His member getting hard.
"Already" I say laughing.
"You have no idea what you do to me" he says. He starts moving my hips with his hands. Moving them anyway he wanted.

He then moves his hands so he picks me up and then back down on him.
I let out a whimper as he keeps doing it over and over.
"Oh God Cedric" I say trying to catch my breath.

"Shit flo that feels so nice" he states his breath becoming ridged.

I start to going down his neck attacking it with kisses. His skin is always so soft I love it. He lets out little noises as I keep going, all the way down to his collar bone.

"Your wearing to much clothing" I say as I pull away stopping all movements. No longer grinding on him and instead pulling at the hem of his shirt. He helps me out and grabs it pulling it over his head.

I then start at his pants belt. I pull it apart and thread it through his jeans holders. When I get it off I throw it across the room somewhere behind me. I then start at his button, unbuckling it.

When I get it open I pull the zipper down and start pulling them down.
He helps by bucking his hips off the bed and shimming them off.
Once their fully off he's just in his boxers. I can't help but stare.

"Like what you see there Jones?" He says with a smirk.

No matter how many times I see him naked or see him smirk I never fully get used to the feeling I get in my stomach. It's like my stomach starts doing cartwheels. I snap out of my thoughts by Cedric pulling at my shirt.

"Now I think it's your turn" he starts undoing the buttons to my shirt slowly and painfully.

Once the buttons are undone he pulls it off my shoulders and down my arms letting drop to the floor.
He stares at my black laced bra.
"Well this is new" he says still staring at my breasts.

"Not really I just haven't worn this in a while" I say smiling at the effect I have on him.

"Well you should more often, it's hot."
I can't help but break into a fit of giggles, him joining in soon after.