chapter 11

*Florence pov*

Today was Saturday, the day of the yule ball. I had picked out a dress weeks ago when ginny made me go with here before the good dresses got picked.

I was nervous to say the least. I was never really good at this kind of thing.
Dressing up in a dress and dancing.
God I sucked at dancing.
Louis was in for a treat.

The day started off normal. I woke up and got ready.

I put on a blue sweater with a f on the front. Mrs.weasly made it for me last Christmas. It was so soft. I don't know why ron complains so much, I love it.
My mom can't sew so it's something different.

I paired the sweater with a black pair of jeans and some jewelry. I had a ring with my family crest on it. That was my favorite. I put on a necklace and some perfume and headed down to the great hall.

When I entered it was buzzing with excitement. Girls and boys talking about the night to come. I spotted hermione with ginny so I made my way there. As I sat down I heard ginny ask "please tell me who your going with, I'm dying"
"It's a secret I already told you"
"I have a pretty good idea" I said winking.

She rolled her eyes as she look down at her plate, playing with her food.

*Skip to getting ready for the ball*

Me, hermione, and ginny were all getting ready. We were all excited to see how we all looked. We had decided to keep our dresses a secret. So when we went to the dress shop we all split ways and bought our dresses.

Ginny was in charge of hair. And I was in charge of makeup. We thought it was best if we do it and let hermione relax a bit. She was more nervous than any of us.

While ginny was doing hermione's hair I was doing her makeup.
She said she wanted a natural look.
I did a quick easy look. I did some blush, mascara, lipstick, and a glitter eyeshadow. Her hair was half up half down, with curls. She looked absolutely beautiful.

Next it was ginny's turn. Hermione tried to do ginny's hair and it actually looked good. She kept stressing about it though saying that she messed it up. This just made me and ginny laugh.

Next it was my turn. I was a nervous.
Hermione wouldn't touch my hair so ginny did my hair and makeup.

"God I'm good" ginny said as she finished my makeup. I was about to look but she stopped me.
"Ah no peaking, you have to wait till we all get dressed" "fine" I said before grabbing my dress. We all got changed.

"On the count of 3" I said before we all started counting.
"1, 2, 3 look". We all turned around and looked at each other.

Hermione was in a pink dress that had ruffles of different shades of pink.

"Damn hermione, you look beautiful" I said. "Seriously, you look hot" said ginny. We all burst out laughing.

Ginny was wearing a vintage dress with turquoise pink and a light green.
She looked absolutely beautiful.