chapter 14

*Florence pov*

Today was the first hogdmead trip of the year. I was surprised they even let us go. We had tried getting ron and harry up but they just wanted to sleep. So we let them and me, hermione, and ginny all made our way there.

When we got there the first thing we did was go into the three broomsticks.
"Sit anywhere you like I'll be with you very shortly" said a waitress.
We all sat down and started to talk until the waitress came.

"What can I get for you guy's?"
"3 butter beers please" I said.
"You got it" she began walking away.
We all just talked and laughed until the waitress came.
We stayed there for almost 2 hours when w decided to leave and walk around a bit.

That's when I saw it.

Cedric was sitting at a booth alone.
He had a bottle of fire whiskey in his hand and he looked totally wasted.
He must have come with his friends.

"Holy shit, is that pretty boy diggory" ginny laughed.
"He doesn't look to well" hermione said sounding concerned.
"Well we can't leave him here" I said.

I started to walk up to the booth he was sitting at. When I reached him he looked up at me and smirked.
"Well, well, well, if it isn't miss princess Florence Jones" he said trying to take another sip of the whiskey.

"I think you've had enough" I stated as I took the whiskey from his hands.
"Hey, that's mine I payed for it" he said pouting.
"You've drinking nearly all of it" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Whatever" he said as he tried to get up, and failed terribly. Instead he toppled over and fell on me.
"Ok, your definitely drunk" I said while trying to steady him.
"I'm fine" he said as he rested his head on my shoulder.
"Yeah you don't look fine".

I called hermione and ginny to come help me but they were already gone.
Oh God, they left to give us alone time.
I was definitely going to yell at them later, but right now I had to get cedric to his dorm.
How was I supposed to do this. I mean he's a lot more heavier than I am so I can't carry him. He couldn't walk so I had no other option then to drag him to the castle.

"Alright, come on pretty boy" I said grabbing his arm and putting it over my shoulder.
"Where are we going?"
"Back to the castle so you can go lay down".
"I don't want to leave, then I'll have to deal with cho".
"Yeah well you're in a relationship so suck it up".
"I don't wanna suck it up".
I couldn't help but giggle a bit.
"Relationships suck"
"Yeah they do, especially when you're with someone who used to be obsessed with you" he said.

We had made it inside the castle and now on our way to the Hufflepuff common room. When we made it there I realized I didn't know the password.
"What's the password?"
All I got in response was a grunt.
"Great" I said looking around for anyone that had a yellow badge.

No one.

They were all probably at hogsmeade.
What the hell was i supposed to do now. I couldn't just leave him here.
"Alright, let's go" I said dragging him up the stairs. We made our way to the gryffindor common room.
"Password please" the portrait sang.
"Butter beer" I said getting a little impatient.
Just then the portrait swung open and I dragged cedric in and upstairs to my dorm.
I opened the door and dropped him on my bed.

I began taking his shoes off.
"What are you doing?" He asked looking up.
"Taking off your shoes so you don't dirty my bed".
He mumbled something and put his head back on the comforter.
When I had gotten his shoes off successfully I put them down by my dresser.
"It's hot in here" he said.
"Take your jacket off dumbass".
"I can't, I'm to comfortable".
I rolled my eyes as I started to pull his jacket off.