chapter 18

*Florence pov*

Since that day me and Cedric kissed we have been sneaking around for almost 2 weeks. We sometimes meet up in a empty classroom or at each other's dorm when no one is there. And I have to admit its really nice.

After breakfast me and Hermione made our way to classes. The boys following closely behind us.
I still haven't told anyone about Cedric and I. Honestly I don't know what there is to tell. We're not official or anything.

I've wanted to ask him about it multiple times but I don't want to ruin things or make it awkward.
We haven't done anything but make out. I don't know if he wants to. I don't know of I'm ready yet. I am only 14. But he's 17 so he might have more experience.

Me and Hermione sat down, the boys sitting to the left of us. I hated having potions first thing in the morning.
Professor Snape would always find some reason to take points off of Gryffindor. And he would always find a way to give Slytherin more.

I was talking to Hermione when I felt something hit me in the back of the head. I turned around to see a crunched up piece of paper.
I picked it up and opened it.
Inside it read.

Turn around

I turned around to see Cedric and his friends in the back of the classroom.
He was staring at me with a smirk.
What was he doing here?
I wrote back

What are you doing here?

And threw it back. Trying not to draw attention. I went back to my conversation which was soon interrupted when I got hit in the head again.

I have class here
You look beautiful by the way

I turned around and rolled my eyes.
Unfortunately Hermione noticed this and gave me a look of confusion.
"What was that?" She asked.
"What was what." The only thing I could think to do was play dumb.
"Don't play dumb with me Florence, what was that with Cedric?"
"What's with the interrogation?"
"Don't change the subject, answer the question."

Lucky professor Snape walked in.
I never thought I'd be happy to see him but I was.
"Today you will be answering questions from the book on your desk on page 94 with a partner. Now if you haven't noticed we will be joined by the 6th years. I will be paring you up with with one of each year."

There were sighs and complaints all around the room.
"I will now pair you up. Wesley and Brown. Potter and Cotman."
I saw Harry and Ron sigh as they got up to meet their partners.
Ron was paired up with a girl who had blonde hair and blue eyes.
Harry was paired up with someone who was sitting next to Cedric.
Probably his friend. He rolled his eyes as he got up to meet Harry.
He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He wasn't bad looking.

Professor Snape continued naming pairs until he finally said Hermione.
"Granger and Lane."
We looked over to see a girl who had black hair and blue eyes. She looked nice. Hermione muttered bye and made her way towards the girl.

Finally my name was called.
"Jones and Diggory."
I could hear Ron trying to hold back a laugh. I turned and have him the evil eye. He immediately stoped.
What they didn't know was that I didn't mind being paired up with him.
But I had to make it look like I hated him. So I rolled my eyes as I stood up.

I walked up to Cedric and sat at the seat his friend was at before.
"Hello partner." He said smirking.
I just rolled my eyes and pulled out my quill and parchment. I opened the book and started to write down the questions.

Halfway through writing the first question I felt a hand on my thigh.
My breath hitched in my throat.
"What's the first question?" Cedric asked in a low husky voice.
I couldn't answer. My throat suddenly became dry.
"Um" was all I could get out.
"Come on Florence use your words."
"What.. what kind of potion do... Do you use to transform your appearance." I finally said.
"Poly juice potion, next question."
I started to write down the answer when I felt his hand going higher up my thigh. I could feel his cool rings against my skin.