CHAPTER 39 bloody Baby shower

The story is purely fictional ... don't connect with any real life or dead peoples....!!!!!!!!!!

PURELY FICTIONAL STORY!!!!!

**********

It was almost 3 weeks after that incident.... After that Ashwin was always with them.....

Ashwin was removed from the case and it was handover to Hari.....he was strictly prohibited from this case...
He was hurted by seniors decision but he respected it........he doesn't involved in the case.....

Ashwin arranged a baby shower for Sivaangi tomorrow.......

After having Dinner.... Sivaangi was in their room.... Ashwin came after a call....he smiled at her and sat beside her....he slowly caressed her baby bump...

Ashwin: "How are my munchkins?did you troubled your mommy??"

He kissed her bump. She smiled looking at him, he always talk with babies. He love them so much, the way he taking care of her and their babies...

Sivaangi:  "Ashwineyy, I'm hungry."
He chuckled and said

Ashwin: ma...we just had Dinner!

Sivaangi: yeah but I'm craving for chocolate cake... please Ashwineyy.....she said with her puppy eyes.....

Ashwin: okay my dear wife!!

Sivaangi smiled widely and kissed his cheek...After few minutes he brought chocolate cake for her...she took it immediately and started having it fondly.........

Sivaangi: thankyou Ashwin... you are the best husband!!!!

After having chocolate cake.....she slowly traced his neck and started kissing him ...........
I seduced him to make love to me, yeah really I seduced him.After my pregnancy, he stopped making love to me. No not stopped completely, like weekly once or twice but this pregnancy hormones I'm Craving for him, so a lot of times I seduced him....

Ashwin pulled her slightly and kissed her forehead....

Ashwin: tomorrow is your baby shower!! It will be a tiredly day so take rest now....!!

Sivaangi: but i want you!!!

there we go the bad vibe I was talking about and my junior is standing proudly...

Ashwin: sivu ma.... please ma.....

Sivaangi: "Ashwin......" She said in very sexy voice, making me fall on my knees and my junior twitched in my pants....

Ashwin: sivu ma....try to understand ma..... you have to take rest!!

She pouted and lay on the bed.....he smiled and kissed her forehead......he lay beside her and took her in his embrace......he slowly caressed her hair.....

Ashwin: "i love you ma..."

Sivaangi: i love you too Ashwineyy...

Next day.....

Home was decorated with flowers and lights.... fragrance of sandalwood is filled in the house..... Sivaangi's hands was designed with Henna and it was turned out to be very dark......

 Sivaangi's hands was designed with Henna and it was turned out to be very dark