💜💫CHAPTER 2 THANK YOU ASHWINEYY 💫💜

Then he went Back to car..
Started car go to office..

Ashwin: Macha!!!

Rakshan::What da?

Ashwin: I don't know but I felt a connection with them!!

Rakshan: With whom?? Those kids??

Ashwin: Ama macha!!! I don't know but I felt that my heart is connected with them...

He was talking to Rakshan when his phone rang and he took it immediately..

I was totally shocked to hear this..

Rakshan: What happened da??

Ashwin: Anushka ma'am!! One horrible case is our team got..

Rakshan:What case da?

Ashwin:Anushka ma'am doesn't anything clearly da!! Ma'am said reach as soon as possible..

Rakshan:Mmm..

He dropped Rakshan in his office then he went to his place..

Soon he reached office..

His whole team was there..!!

Anu: Ohh!! Ashwin!! Where were you??

Ashwin: Sorry ma'am!! Some urgent work came...

Anu: It's okay!! Come...

So everyone!! a horrific case is came..!! A serial killer is in our city who attacking girls.. the killer chose girls aged between 25 to 30.. The killer  calls the victim girl Alone then kidnapp..Then kills her very horribly..killer is using unimaginable way of killing..till now 6 girls killed.. there dead bodies were founded in 6 different places..we have to trap that killer before he finds another victim..we should be alerted okay..it's our responsibility to save life those innocent girls....

Okay!! We will do our best!! Everyone said..

Anu:;Great!! And one more thing!! Mr Ashwin Kumar will team leader of this case!!

Ashwin: But Ma'am!!

Anu: No argument over this!! You have capability to lead this team!! I know you do your best!!

Ashwin: I will do my best!! I will make you proud ma'am!!

Anu: I know that!! You are the best person to lead!! That's why I recommend
your name to seniors....

Ashwin: I don't know what to say ma'am!! I will find the killer as soon as possible..I will not let you down....

Anu:So Start the work!! We have to find before he finds his next victim..

Okay ma'am!! We all said

Anu:All the best Ashwin!!

Ashwin: Thanks ma'am!!

Anushka ma'am got call from the senior and she left from there..

Then Ashwin started talking to his team regarding the cases...
allotted duties to them..

Ashwin: listen guys We should be alerted! More clever than the killer!!

Jo:Yes sir!!

Ashwin: We have to find him before any other innocent girl die...

they: Don't worry sir!! Soon we will find him...

Ashwin:So let's start!!

Yes sir!! They said...

Ashwin: I'm going with Hari to meet 6th victim's family..I have allotted duties to you all do it!! We meet will at 5pm..

Okay sir!! They said and went for their allotted duties...