🎁 CHAPTER 29 MYSTERIOUS GIFT 🎁

He went to her room and sat beside her....
He held her hands and kissed her palms..

"Sivaangi ma" why you did it? You know that something happens to you I can't bear it..still you Done it...
I know you are hurted but what I'm doing now is for you only ma..I can't tell you the reasons but when the time is right I will tell..

He slowly caressed her hair with one hand and placed a kiss on her forehead...

"I love you ma"

He placed her hands on her stomach tummy and caressed..
He rested his face on her stomach...

" Hello babies!! Naan unga appa. I'm waiting to take my babies in my arms..Appa love you...."

Tears started flowing from his eyes
He sensed about his kids....He kissed her tummy....

He was aware that she already heard everything whatever he said..she already awake when he came..she was acted like she is sleeping...

Then She slowly opened her eyes and saw him.. her eyes got blured but suddenly she pushed him...

Sivu: what you doing here??

Adi: That...

Sivu: without my permission How you can touch me? You said you are Aditya Kumar! You didn't have any relationship with me or my kids!! So stay away from us!!!

Adi remained silent...

Sivu: Hopefully you understood it!! Stay away from us!!

Adi: Do you know that Suicide attempt is a crime...

Section 309 states: Whoever attempts to commit suicide and does any act towards the commission of such offence, shall be punished with simple imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year or with fine, or with both..

Sivu: blackmailing?

Adi: Did i said that I'm blackmailing you?? What I said is truth!! What is your reason to commit suicide?

Sivu: It's my life..you don't have any rights on me!!

Adi: Before you committing suicide!! Do you thought about Aarushi and Sivash and two life's growing inside you?

Sivu: He was my reason to alive...

Adi: So he will be happy after seeing you in this state?

Sivu: can you go from here!! I'm getting angry of because you!

Adi: me? What I have done?

Sivu: Last time too!! that LIC buliding does the same!! Kd fellow he is!!!

Adi chuckled..

Sivu: so please go from here!!

Adi nodded and went out..

Sivu checked whether he went out or not.. after confirming..She relieved..

Sivu: I think you forgot that I'm Rowdy Sivaangi!!
I know how to spit out truth from your mouth Mr Ashwin Kumar!!

"Be ready for it!!"

~~~~~~~

..ratsasan theme music😈

What you thought that I'm a fool?? You are playing with wrong person Mr Ashwin Kumar!! You thought that I will get fool by you!!

Mr Aditya Kumar I mean Mr Ashwin Kumar!!
I am going to gift you something today. This gift will be most memorable gift of your life man!! You are going to be a father again na!! So I have to congratulate you for that!!