CHAPTER 33 SARA

He was standing and having his drinks 🍻..

He broke the glass in his hand and blood was dripping from his hand..
He went near the photo frame..

I'm doing it because you..Do you know how much I Loved you but
you cheated on me...

He: Do you know how I Loved you?

Broke the glass table with blood dripping hand...

Being a son of Chennai's best business man...For him his brother was everything.. Being a identical twins everyone gets confused with them..

loyola college, chennai where he met her for the first time..it was love at first sight for him..in few months Sara become most popular girl in college.. every boy was fan of her beauty and charm...for her relationship are like a play.. everyday new boyfriend....

He was innocent soul and very calm..not so talkative.. always remain silent..even he is handsome and charming boy..

He wants to propose sara but always fail..he doesn't have courage to do it..he is afraid proposing..but somehow one day he proposed her.. Eventually he accepted his proposal..

For her it was a way to get money because she knows he is very rich.. else she was never interested in Him...
He was not ninth cloud.. because his love of life accepted the proposal...

Days passed..she was using him for the money.. buying expensive cloths, watches, jewellery, mobile etc..
.he was not aware about..he was truly in love with her..

He decided to suprise her with a diamond ring and Rose bouquet..he went to her house and was about to ring the bell when he heard some giggling sounds..He went near the window and peek into the room..

What he it made his heart into million pieces..
His life,his love his Sara was kissing a boy..

Sara was enjoying her day with her new boyfriend Arun...

Arun: baby!! I need some money..

Sara: don't worry I will ask Money from that fool..

Arun: he is loves you a lot..

Sara: I don't give Damn to his love...all need his money that's it..

Arun: what if he comes to know about your instincts...

Sara: he is fool!! Blind in my love.. he is not that much smart to understand me..

Sara started kissing Arun..soon Arun lifted her and went to bedroom with breaking the kiss....

He was flaming in angry..his eyes red... throw that rose bouquet there and went to home..

He broken all the things in his home..
He looked at the mirror and he broke it with his hand.. blood was oozing out from his hand...

"Saraaaa"

Days passed..he doesn't ask her about Arun...he was making her happy by Gifting her with all expenses things...

Sara was trying to call Arun but his phone was switched off..from Last 2 days she doesn't saw even not talked..

Sara: what I will do now! I'm totally Confused!!! What if my parents know about my pregnancy..I have to do something soon..appa will kill....how I can forget that...

I will tell that fool!! I will convey him that this his baby then he will marry me..I will live as Queen..

She received a call from him..

Sara: hello baby!! Where are you! I'm missing you a lot...

He: I have a surprise for you!!

Sara: Suprise? What is that baby?