🤹CHAPTER 32 PARTY 🤹

Ashwin doesn't came till now.. Sivaangi had her dinner and made Aaru and siva...she still hurt by Ashwin's words..she somehow managed to not cry infront of others..

Tears started flowing down and unknowingly she slept with tears...

Ashwin at late night..he went to room..he was full in guilty for talking her in that way
he saw the strains of tears, he swiped the tears and kissed her cheeks.

"Sorry ma"

That's when he noticed a slap mark on her cheek...the mark which would atleast last for few days....
It made him angry at core..I want ask her but he doesn't want to disturb her...
He slowly caressed her cheek which have slap mark and kissed there..
Then he went to change and leaned behind her and made her lay on his chest...then slowly caressed her hair....

In the morning Ashwin wake up first and made juice and coffee for them...
He slowly caressed her hair and tried to make her wake up..

Ashwin: ma! Wake up!

Sivaangi: akka please 5 minutes more..

Ashwin: ma have your juice.. wake up ma...

Sivaangi slowly opened her eyes and jerked...

Ashwin: ma! Have your juice...

Sivaangi: I will have it by myself Ashwin....

Ashwin: ma? I know you are angry with me.. I'm sorry for that...

Sivaangi : sorry for everything.. I'm irritating you na.. I'm torturing you..you deserve a better girl..

Ashwin: ma sorry.. my Mood was not well...

Sivaangi: I don't want you to suffer because of me..we will g....

He closed her mouth with his palm..

Ashwin: ma! Don't say like this...you are my everything..my life..you know that I can't even a second live without you... please forgive me this time..I will not repeat it.. please ma..

He kissed her forehead..

She knows what she can't be angry with Him more than one day...
She smiled and kissed his forehead....

Ashwin: now please drink it ma..

She nodded and drink juice..
Suddenly she started feeling a bit nauseous.. I placed my hand on my mouth and quickly ran to the bathroom..I started vomiting...

Ashwin went behind her..
I quickly held her as she continued to vomiting. I felt so bad seeing her suffering, she looked dull and hell tired...I somehow managed to clean her up..

Ashwin: ma do you want to visit doctor?

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy... I'm fine...

Ashwin: okay.. come clean yourself ma..

Sivaangi nodded but as she was unable to walk properly.. she didn't have any energy and so I quickly lifted her in bridal style.. and then i placed her down on the bed...

Sivaangi: don't worry Ashwin.. it's normal..

Ashwin: I know that but I can't see you in this condition..it's all because of me..

Sivaangi held his face and kissed his forehead..

Sivaangi: it's normal Ashwin.. it's not because of you...

Ashwin held face.. Sivaangi slightly scream in pain...

Ashwin: ma! Who slapped you?

Sivaangi remained silent