💜CHAPTER 16 "Will this happiness last forever??"💜

She looked at me with tears..

Sivu : The moment he tied thali around my neck.i looked at him with teary eyes..I waited for it..but it like this..I wanted it with the permission of family but Destiny had Others plans..

I don't know if I will be good wife or not....but I will try my best.. I will support you in hard times.. never leave you...I will love you till my death...

We took blessings from the Iyer..

Then we left for our home....
During the bike ride...she was completely silent..

We reached home..

Ashwin : Ma? Will you accepted this marriage and me as your husband??..

Suddenly she came and hugged me tightly and she was crying like a baby..
she made my shirt wet by her tears...
I hugged back and patted her head..A placed a kiss on hairline..

Sivaangi lifted her head, still she was in his embrace.

Sivu: I love you Ashwin..
I completely believe in you..
I will be always their for you.. In hardships I will be there to support you..
my embrace is waiting for you whenever you feel low...

So don't worry, we both can make our life magical. I feel safe in your embrace Ashwineyy...i never want leave this embrace.. please don't leave me ever...

Ashwin : I will not leave you ma..I will be there for you..you are My life,My wife ,my everything..My heart beats for you only ma..

Sivu: I love you Ashwineyy...

Ashwin: I love you too ma..
I kissed her forehead..

For few minutes we were in that position...

Ashwin: ma!! Go fresh up..I will make food now.. it's already late ma..we didn't had lunch too..

Sivu: okay Ashwineyy...
She kissed my right cheek and ran to her room..

..I smiled sleeply..

I started cooking..

I got fresh up and
I was standing in front of mirror and i looked at thaali and put kumkum in my hair partition..

In few minutes my life changed..
Now I'm married.. officially Mrs Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar..
I don't know what destiny Stored for us..but I know my love for you is increasing day by day..

Then I went near Amma,Appa and Anna photos..

Amma, Appa,Anna look I'm married now.. your little princess is married women..

He is gem !! He loves me more than anything else.. I'm blessed to have him in my life..
I hope you all are happy and blessings us from there..
Missing you all..

Ashwin called me for having food..
I wiped my tears and went out..

Ashwin served the food on the table..
We had with food..

We sit on sofa and Started watching movie..I leaned my head on his chest..Ashwin puts his hand around her and caressed her hair..

Door bell 🔔

Ashwin get up and went to open the door..
He was shocked to see this here..

Ashwin : What you guys want now??

Amma Ak: you don't have manners? Firstly let us in..

They all came inside and looked at me..
I saw their facial expressions..they were not at all happy..

I gets scared
I went near stood behind him and clutches Ashwin pa tightly and hold him closely....

Ashwin: why you came here now??