🤔💜CHAPTER 6 REUNION?💜 🤔

It's longest updated 👿☺️ enjoy it.. sending lots of love and hugs 🤗🥰😘😘

...Sivaangi Pov...

We all had our dinner and then I went to Aaru and siva'room.. they requested me to give permission for their friend's birthday.. firstly I declined but after seeing their innocent faces I melted and I given permission to go.. then I made them sleep and kissed their forehead..i went to my room and closed the door.. went my cupboard and took out my dairy..then sit on my bed..I took out his photo from my dairy...

Happy birthday Ashwineyy! Wishing you all the happiness in your life!! I love you the most..
I miss you everyday, every minute, every second...

Did you know Aaru and siva just like you.. specially Siva carbon copy of you..
Kutty Ak..

This is day I left you Ashwineyy...
Sorry Ashwineyy for hiding the truth from you.. sorry Ashwineyy I left you but that time I thought it's right to leave you I did because you deserve someone better than me.. sorry Ashwineyy!! Sorry everything...I know this sorry is not enough..

I kissed his photo and hugged the photo and slept..

..Ashwin POV..

I was thinking about that last girl in the list..who will be it?? My heart is saying it's you Sivaangi ma...
Suddenly a hear a sound from the kitchen...
I get up and opened the door.. went to hall..
It was totally dark there but suddenly light came..
..Crack sound..
Balloons everywhere,
Banners,Centerpieces,Confetti,Party Blowers,Party Hats,Streamers,Wall Decorations /Cutouts..

My friends shouted loudly..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHWIN"

I was overwhelmed by their love but how I can celebrate this day?? This day is my most worst day of my life.. She left me alone..I can't celebrate this day...I can't..

Macha!! Come da!! Cut the cake!! Pugazh said..

I remained silent...

What happened da?? Come cut the cake... Sunita said

I know what your thinking!! Sudharsha said..

You know na!! Then how I can celebrate this day?? I said..

Da macha!! Listen soon everything will be okay!! Sudharsha said...

How da?? She left me!! I don't even know Where she is?? I said...

Da!! Believe everything will be back to normal!! Your life will be filled with happiness Soon.. sudharsha Said and went near..
Forced me to cut the cake....

Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday dear Aahwin!! Happy birthday to you...may God bless you!! Everyone singing...

I cut the cake and feed everyone..
Then smash cake on my face...
I too smashed cake on them and had fun banter....

After they left to there homes..I went for washed my face and changed my clothes...!!
Then I went to my bag and took dairy.. take out her photo...

"MY BIRTHDAY WISH IS I WANT YOU TO COME BACK INTO MY LIFE.I DON'T KNOW BUT MY HEART IS SAYING THAT YOU WILL COME BACK TO ME..I LOVE YOU SIVAANGI MA."

I kept that photo in my chest AND Hugged..
Slept Peacefully...

...MORNING....

After a peaceful sleeping I got up and went to window..
Stood there for few minutes..
Then I went take shower and changed my clothes..
I went to have breakfast..

Da!!! Your Amma and appa have organised a birthday party for you.. sudharsha Said...

I'm not at all interested.. I said..