🥺💔CHAPTER 19 "HE BROKEN HER"💔🥺

..It's Ashwin's birthday..

She arranged everything for his best surprise..she was sitting in the dinning table and waiting for him..he told me that he will before everyone will arrive but till no he doesn't came..

I'm getting worried now..
Suddenly door Knocked and went opened it it was Ashwin.....

Sivu: where were you?? You know how much we were tensed..

Ashwin: we were tensed?? No one is there expect you ma..

Sivu: leave that...
Happy birthday Ashwineyy..

Sivu smiled and Ashiwn gave a kiss on her hairline

Ashwin quickly placed my things and went to refresh while Ashwin was refreshing He felt hands on his arm. He smiled at her and turned around towards her...

Ashwin- ohh!! Someone is very happy!! What is reason my Wifeyy??
She smiled and buries her face onto his chest..

Sivu- that...
She says with a mischievous smile

Ashwineyy- that... what is Matter ma??

He said with a curious look

Sivu- that.. just come with me...

Ashwin: where ma??

She dragged him to their room..

Ashwin looked at her confused and entered the room.

Sivaangi held his hand tight and switched on the light to reveal a beautiful suprise which is going to change their life... She set-up nursery in the room..

There were toys,balloons teddybears, baby dresses, baby shoes, there hangings of her ultrasound, A poster in which it's written

"We are excited to meet you Appa.. Are you excited to meet us"

with two cradles in the middle..

Ashwin looked at it with surprise ,immense happiness and emotional... tears was rolling down..I can't explain the feelings which he going through..

Ashwin pulled sivaangi by her shoulders and made her stand before him..

Ashwin: ma? It's true?..

sivaangi smiled with a nod. She took his right hand and placed it against her belly uttering " 1 month and 4 weeks"

Ashwin pulled her into a gentle hug and filled her face with uncountable kisses...
He can't explain the feelings and happiness in words..

Ashwin: but how? When ?

Sivu: how?you are asking this question?😒

He smiled sleeply and rubbed his nape
Ashwin: sorry ma.. tongue slipped ma...

Sivu: mmm

Ashwin: tell me how you came to know about it??

Sivu: from last month I'm not feeling.. vomiting sensation and craving etc..I missed my periods too but due to exams pressure I didn't noticed it..so I visited doctor few weeks ago.... Doctor informed me that I'm 1 month pregnant..

Ashwin: why you not informed me earlier??

Sivu: I thought of giving you suprise on your birthday..

Ashwin: it's best suprise of my life ma..I can't explain how much I'm happy..

Sivu: I love you Ashwineyy..

Ashwin knee down and placed his head on her belly..

"Hi my Princess and Prince..I can't wait to meet you both and hold you both in my arms..Appa is waiting for you.."
"Sivaangi nodded fondly, threading her hands through his hair..