✨ CHAPTER 30 SAVIOR ✨

Giving update early today 😂😁😁 because your Authoreyy is tried Fully wants some rest 😁😁

Next update on Thursday midnight 😁

Niranjana was standing there
I Went near her and was about to held her but she clutched that boy's shirt tightly, she was shivering, Aaru and siva Hugged her tightly..

It made me angry at core..

Adi mv: deii: She is mine!! How he can touch!!

Rakshan came from the Room..

I asked Niranjana to take Sivaangi and Aaru and siva to bed room..
She took her to bed room..
And you boy !! Don't go !! You will be here only!!

Akash nodded

As soon as Sivaangi and Aaru and siva went inside bedroom,
Sivaangi ran to the bathroom and Niranjana followed her. She started vomiting. Nir was helping her to clean up..she cleaned up and sit on the bed..Aaru and siva Hugged their mother tightly..

i walked towards the parcel..

What might be inside the gift box?...
maybe its that I'm thinking but it was opposite of that..it was more than brutal..
It was a unborn baby covered in blood in the gift box. It was so disgusted..how someone can this much heartless...

Immediately I called Hari and informed him to come here .....

Then I noticed that a letter was there in box..I took it and started reading it...

Dear Aditya Kumar
Oh sorry I mean Ashwin Kumar....

Firstly hearty congratulations on becoming father for 2nd time that also Twins...
I know how much happy you will be!! But this happiness will not last forever!!

Soon your wife's condition will be like other victims....

For me it will be more enjoyable because you know that!!
I'm going to kill 3 life's!!

How much I'm excited for that..

Tous mes vœux!! Si vous pouvez la sauver de moi, sauvez-la !! Je vous attends Mr Ashwin Kumar..

You are playing with wrong person Mr Killer!! You can't even touch her!!
I have to find this psycho killer Soon...

Then I went to check Sivaangi..
They were coming from the bathroom... Niranjana was helping  after few minutes she came out and I felt so bad seeing her suffer, she looked completely drained out and dull..

I was angry and irritated at myself because she is suffering all this because of me..

she attempted to walk she didn't have any energy
I quickly held And carried her to bed.
I gently pulled her in my embrace and placed a kiss on her forehead...

Ashwin: Are you okay? Do you want to visit hospital?

Sivu: I'm scared!!

Ashwin: please calm down!! I'm here only!! Nothing will happen to you!! I'm here to protect you! Just be calm down...

I kept whispering this into her ears and caressing her hair
soon  she calmed down herself...Aaru and siva came near her and lead beside her..
Soon three I mean 5 of them drift to sleep..
I placed pillow Sivaangi's side..

Niranjana and Rakshan was standing there and looking at me confusingly...
Before they should ask any questions..I spoke..

Adi: it's My duty!! She was scared that's why I did it!!