Chapter 29

Skye's POV

"My father is the Lost Prince of Belgium" I said to which she choked on her water. Well this is the first. I got up and started rubbing kat's back to calm her down.
"You ok?" I asked her.
"Yeah" she said in a husky voice. I got back in my sit.
"Well atleast you didn't faint." I said shrugging.
"Who fainted?" She asked me.
"Jennie well she fainted and fell down the stairs." I said laughing a little.
"Not funny" I said to myself.
"What?" She said confused.
"Nothing"
"So your a princess?" She asked.
"Ahh, yeah you could say that."
"Well if you father's brother is a king and you father is a prince then your a princess. So yeah you are a princess." She said in a weird tone.

"If your father becomes king after him you'll become queen." She said getting up and pacing around.

"Well why would my father become king? My uncle is the king. Well he doesn't have any kids but I'm sure he'll have a few of them soon. So his kids would be the heir. Not me. I would be the heir only if something happens to uncle and he doesn't have a hier for some reason." I said stating matter of fact.

"Ok but you are royalty." she said calming a bit down.

"By blood yes but I never lived in the palace and never had a royal bodyguard with me or any of the thing royal people do."

"Ok I need time to process this." she said.

"Relax nothing has changed, I'm still your hot brunette English teacher that you're secretly dating and it sounds really weird when you say it out loud." I said making Kat smile a little. "but yeah you're dating her and nothing has changed between us. Nothing is ever going to change, okay?" I said holding her hand.

"Okay" she said kinda sounding like she's trying to make herself believe that.

"Come on lets finish dinner." I said.

We had finished dinner and now we were sitting on the beach with a bottle of wine.

"So tell me about your childhood?" Kat asked.

"Well what can I tell it was normal"

"Still I want to know." she said. Kat was acting a bit normal now.

"Well I was born in France. As my father moved there after you know leaving the palace. We lived in a villa a little outside the city. I didn't know my father was a prince till the age of 6. Well you have met Jennie she was my next-door neighbor and we both were in the same school. So till high school we lived in France and then for university we moved to America. That when I met Franc. She was my roommate and she was from France too. She's a French royalty not a direct descendent like me but a royal blood. She's 105th in line for the throne I believe. She was the first and the only person to figure out that my father is the lost prince. Well you know I never expected her to be the one to figure out."

"WOW Franc figure it out." she said amused.

"Well she's smarter than she looks" i said smiling a little

"You been in the royal palace?" she asked.

"Yup I have a few times, like for the 80th birthday of my grandfather, few of my uncles birthdays, the funerals of my grandparents and the crowning."

"Your uncle knows about you being lesbian?"

"Yeah he does, he's pretty cool about it. He once told me that if I ever became the queen I could have a queen next to me and I would be the first queen with a queen next to her." I said with a smile remembering that moment. "You know he was the one who made my father understand its okay that I'm gay and that doesn't define who I'm."

"WOW, your uncle sounds cool. I would love to meet him sometime." she said.

"I hope you will someday. you know only 4 and a half months are left till we can go public like till school ends. so maybe after that I can take you there."

"That would be fun. why doesn't your uncle have a heir I mean a child."

"Well cause he's not married yet. He's is getting married in a year or so I think. So I can take you then. I anyways I'm going to need a date for that events and instead of being stuck with a cousin or someone I can be with you."

"Yup that would be lovely. A wedding that to a royal wedding. it would be fun I have never been to royal wedding. 素晴らしいです" she said.

"What?" I asked

"It means amazing in Japanese."

"Ok, how many languages do you know?" I asked her out of curiosity.

"ahhh, English, Russian of course I don't want to get butchered by my mother, a little bit of Japanese cause I spent my junior year summer there with mom on a business trip. what about you how many languages do you know?"

"well lets see English, French, Dutch and German cause well the princess of Belgium should know all 3 of these languages even if she's not known to the public. And well what else? ahh Spanish, Italian and at last Chinese.

"WOW!!! God how do you know so many languages."

"Well according to my father even if you're not known as a princess to the world you need to be and behave like one. My father had a hard time with teaching me these languages. You could say i was a spoiled rich brat before I came here." I said

"Come on, I can never imagine you as a rich brat." she said honestly.

"Well that's cause you didn't know me when I was living in France."

"Ok tell me how you were?" she asked curiously

"Well lets see, ok I have one incident. When i was 18 and this was just before I was going to move here. I shutdown a club just because they didn't have Belvedere Intense Vodka." I said shrugging.

"Well that was unexpected." she said amused.

"Told you, I was a different person back then. I got into trouble a lot with the police but well being the only grandchild helps I guess. Because of that there was never a official police report filed I don't know how that happened, but it did. chuck all this tell me about your childhood." I asked her.

"Well what do you want to know? I am a open book ask me anything."

"If it's alright, I would like to know about you father?" I asked her.

"Well let's see, I don't remember much. I was 4 when he left me, my mom and Rick. So I and Rick don't remember him at all. I heard from my mother that he was a alcoholic. He use to drink all day and all night . He use to hit my mother. Bu- b- but one day he raised his hand to hit me that was the day my mother left him." She said trying to control herself from crying.
I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"You know , I know that I never knew him and it's a good thing my mother left him. But I would have liked to know him. Like at least have the option that I could go meet him or know him. I mostly wouldn't have met him, but you know I would have liked the option. I would have liked to know I could if I wanted to." She said and started crying in my arms.

I tried to calm her down by rubbing her arms and holding her tight. She's stopped crying and looked towards me.

"Well that's all I know about my father. I want you to know everything that I know. You know I had a small piece missing and I think when I found you I found it." She said now calmed down and with a smile in the end.

She pulled something out of her back pocket. She gave me the box.

"What's this?" I asked her.
"Open it" she said smiling.
I pulled the ribbon and opened the box. It's was a gold plated necklace with 'SkyRine' written on it.
"Omg this is beautiful!" I said kissing her.
"Come here I will help you put it on." she said.
I turn around . She helped me wear the necklace.
"It's beautiful" I said
"Yeah it is" she said not looking at the necklace but in my eyes.
I kissed her and pulled her on top of me.

After kissing for a while we cuddled up to each other. Kat fell asleep I'm my arms. So after a while. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom bridal style.

I changed her clothes as both of our clothes had to much sand in them.
Put her to bed and then changed my clothes and went to bed next to her. After a while we ended up cuddling with half of her body on top of me.