Chapter 27

Kat's POV

Today's the day. I got in my car. Andrew was driving today as we are taking the big car well Skye likes big cars so that's why I didn't say no when Andrew told me that we are taking the big car.

"Let go Andyyyyy!" I said

"You need to stop calling me that"

"Yes I will Andyyyyy"

"You know looking at you, that suit and the creepy smile it looks like your going for your one year anniversary not you one month anniversary" he said laughing a little at the end.

"Well you know first date, one month anniversary,six months anniversary one year anniversary and so on are very important. You should know all this shit didn't you have a girlfriend or a wife?" I said. I'm trying to find out stuff about Andrew will he told me to guess and he will tell me if I'm right or not.

"Kat I'm not married never have been and I have had my fair share of girlfriends but nothing that serious."

"Good to know" I said bowing down.

We reached so I got down and started walking towards her door. I fixed myself up a little for the last time before knocking on the door.

"Hey Kat" said opening the door.

"Hey love" i gave her a quick kiss.

"Lets go?" I asked.

"Yup, hold on let me just take my phone and clutch."

I opened the door for her. She got in and then i got in next to her.

"Hey Andrew" Skye said.

"Hello Miss Jackson"

"Seriously, your not my student unlike someone else here" she said looking at me with a smirk.

I leaned in "should i start calling you Ms. TJ" i said in a husky and sexy voice. biting her ear a little.

"aah......n-no its fine, skye is fine."

i settled back happy with the reaction i got.

"so where we going ?" skye asked

"its a surprise"

"come on a hint, please" she said making a puppy dog face

"nah, its a surprise."

the car stopped suddenly making me fall on top of skye

"i really like this position but i think you should ask Andrew what happened" skye said.

i gave a quick kiss. then pressed the intercom button to ask andy why did we stop.

"hey buddy, why did we stop?"

no reply.

i opened the privacy window, and no one was there.

"baby wait over here, i will check whats worng?"

"No wait I will come."

"No it's fine wait here." I said and got down, we were somewhere i really didn't recognize. this wasnt the route we took to the house.

i opened the drivers door and no one was there, i started to look around but there wasnt any sign of andy.

"ANDY?!" I shouted

"you know this is not funny if your doing this as a joke!"

i could see a few planes in the far right. this seemed like a old or a private airstrip.

"AAAHHHH" i hear a girl scream

"SKYE?!" i quickly opened the passenger door. the door was open from other side.