Chapter 6

Skylar's POV

I really need to get drunk tonight, I need to get Katie off my mind. She should never be in your mind in the first place your 23-year-old grown-ass woman, and she's your student. I decided to go to a high-class club as there won't be any chance of my students showing up there. I sat by the bar drinking my vodka and checking out girls.

*The Next Morning*

Fuck my head hurts, where am I? And who's t-shirt is this? Fuck I don't remember anything after starting to drink. Who did I sleep with now? Hopefully, it was some nice girl....... What if it was a guy, please don't be a guy? I got up and started walking towards the door when it opened and Katie walked in "Oh good morning, I see you're up".

Bloody hell did I sleep with Katie OMG what's wrong with me why did I have to get so drunk. "Don't worry we didn't sleep together". Katie said

"Thank god, but what about my clothes where are they?"

"Oh they........uhm, you took them off because......because you were feeling hot so I put my t-shirt on you."

"Oh thanks for putting something on me"

"No problem, I wouldn't have let you sleep naked as it would have been hard for me to stop myself" she smirked, but then quickly corrected herself saying, "I mean it's cold it's very very cold so I could not let you sleep naked. I have put your clothes on the table in the corner and there is Advil beside your clothes take it you will feel better. If you don't mind, I need to take a shower can I use the bathroom first ma'am ?"

For a second I thought she's said she couldn't control herself if she saw me naked but I don't know maybe she didn't my head hurts so much I can't register anything properly. "Yeah sure, and after last night I think you can call me Skye but only when we're not in school or alone."

"Yes ma'am, I mean Skye and you can call me Kat."

She picked up a bag and went into the shower. I took the pills and drank some water. I started looking around. This is a huge room for a teenager like Katie oh she told me to call her Kat, it must be the most expensive room in the hotel. I didn't know Kat was rich, I have seen her walk to school and she doesn't behave like the snobby rich kids in school. I found my phone in my jeans pocket and checked all my messages and saw I had a missed call from dad. I should call him back, I walked onto the balcony and called him.

"Hey daddy, sorry I couldn't pick up your call last night was busy," I said as soon as he picked up.

"It's fine darling, I called you to ask if you're free today in the evening? I have a business party and I need someone to accompany me as your mom is out of town I thought you could come." He asked as i heard paper ruffling in the back. He must be in his office.

"Yeah, sure daddy why not it has been such a long time since we have seen each other. Listen daddy I got to go now I will talk to you in the evening."

"Ok darling take care and I will send Arnold to pick you up."

I ended the call and went back into the room, Kat was standing in there only in her panties. Damn, she has a sexy body, shit I'm staring at one of my students. Who's standing almost naked in front of me. "Ouch" I bumped myself against the bloody table she turned around and as soon as she saw me she covered herself up with a bathrobe. "Shit, sorry I didn't know you were changing I just went out to make a call and when I entered I hit the table I didn't see anything...." She cut me off and started saying "Relax Miss. TJ it's fine you didn't know it's fine, it wasn't like you were staring at me while I change or something. You can go take a shower I will wait outside for you. I had given your bra and panties to laundry last night so they would be clean when you wear them today and don't worry I didn't take them off you, you had already removed them". Till that moment I didn't realise I was roaming around only wearing an extra-large T-shirt with nothing underneath it a blush crept up my face "Thanks, Kat. I am very embarrassed by what happened last night I'm so sorry. I never get this drunk but I don't know what happened last night."

"It's fine Skye, I'll go and order breakfast what do you want?" She asked.

"Pancakes with loads of maple syrup would be nice," I said and picked up my clothes and went to take a shower.

I took a quick shower and got ready, and went out for breakfast. I found Kat sitting at the dining table eating pancakes with maple syrup while checking her phone. She was looking so cute in her tiny shorts and tank top. I went and sat in front of her "So Kat how are your studies going?"

"It's good they are very boring no offence but they are going pretty well," she said "Non taken" I replied I was smiling at her answer.

"So what are you doing in this hotel?" I asked her.

"I came here with Neal and Eugene to chill and relax. So last night when we were in the club I saw you and there was a guy troubling you plus were very drunk. I didn't know your address and you didn't either so I thought it would be best if I took you to my room and well you know the rest." She said as she took a bite from her pancake.

"Thanks for last night." I said with a smile.

"It's fine Skye it wasn't a problem, Oh shit Neal and Eugene I totally forgot about them." She said with her eyes wide in realisation.

*Knock Knock*

"Kat open up it us, I mean Neal and Eugene."

"Oh shit, you need to hide" whispered Kat. "I know but where " I whispered back.

"Go hide in the room." I quickly ran into the room and closed the door, she went and open the door.

"Hey, guys what's up?" Kat said I could clearly hear their conversation and see them standing together as the door was a little open.

"What's up you ditched us last night," said Eugene, "the bartender told us that you left with some hot brunette with light brown eyes."

"Oh yeah, that girl... She needed help.....uhm help to call a cab." She said as she stood with her back towards me.

"Your stammering, oh shit is that girl still here in your bedroom?" Said, Neal

"No there's no one in the bedroom," she said nonchalantly.

"Then why are you stopping me from going in there, I need my phone it was in your clutch. I will go in and take it." Damn he's walking towards the room I need to hide, I quickly got inside the walk-in closet and hid behind the clothes. I could only hear mumbling after that but it was not that clear.

After 10 minutes Kat walked in and opened the closet "They are gone are you in here?" I was going to come out but then I thought I could scare her as she doesn't know where I'm hiding. She was looking around in the coat rack when I just jumped out and shouted "Boo" she actually got scared and fell backwards I was trying to catch her because of which I fell on top of her. I was an inch away from her lips those soft plump pink lips.

"We should get up." She said

"Yeah we should," I said but we both didn't move an inch. We were continuously staring at each other our lips were about to touch when we both heard a loud bang. The shoe rack next to us had fallen down because of us. I quickly got up "I should leave, thank you for last night, bye" I picked up my phone and left the room.

What's wrong with me I was almost about to kiss Kat. I got in the lift and pressed the ground floor button. I went to the Parking and told the valet to bring my car, a beautiful Mercedes came and stopped in front of me. Wow what a beauty, damn I want this car. Neal Eugene and Kat came out of the hotel, shit I started to hide my face but Neal saw me. "Miss. TJ hi, how are you?"

"I'm fine Neal" I replied back. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We came here to relax ma'am but our car is here it was nice to meet you".

"You too" they went and sat in the Mercedes I was talking about. Kat took the keys and drove off with the car at full speed. Kat must be really rich to own a car like that my crappy old busted wangler showed up finally, yeah I drive a wrangler it's a nice car plus it was my first car. I own many cars but this one is my favourite. I went home graded a few papers, had my lunch and started grading again. I was getting late for the party so I started getting ready.