Chapter 16

Kat's POV

Well, I can say Eugene threw a pretty good party. Why the hell is he standing there alone.

OK, why is he shouting? I started walking towards them. Oh, they are talking about some girl. I guess they found someone hot and new.

"Hey, guys who are you looking at? Found someone hot?"

I looked in the direction they were looking in. Well from behind that girl looks hot. Wait, is that. No, no she wouldn't dare show her face after what she did. What she put me through.

"No way in hell it's her right I had too much to drink. I'm hallucinating. Right, Neal, I'm hallucinating? Right?" I asked.

"Relax Kat, we will go down and kick her out. We hired bouncers for this only" Eugene said. He continued "Neal you stay here with kat, OK? Neal? Where's Neal?"

"Oh no, no no no no no" we quickly ran down to the party in the lower deck. Neal hates her guts because of what she did to me.

Thank god, he wasn't here when the break-up happened or he would have killed her.

I see him fighting with her. "Neal, forget it, slow down" I started pushing him a little back before he could hurt her or well try to hurt her.

"Maria, what are you doing here?" I asked her in a pretty aggressive tone. Gosh, where did Eugene go? I can't handle Neal and Maria together.

"Hey, baby I thought you would be happy I showed up at your party, nice place by the way. " She smirked.

"Seriously Maria you think I want you here." I asked pissed off.

"Are you not happy that I showed up, that I still care?" She said to me in a flirty and seductive way. I could smell alcohol on her breath.

"No kidding Sherlock I don't, tell me one thing who shows up to their ex-girlfriend's party, who they dumped for the boyfriend they already had while dating the girl." By this point, the music had already stopped and all eyes were on us.

"Hey baby, is everything alright here?" A muscular tall guy with a husky voice asked her that.

Neal suddenly pulled me back and stood in front of me.

" You both assholes need to leave now or........." Neal said but was cut off but that guy

"Or what, what will you do. What is a shorty like you going to do, huh?" Said the tall guy who I assume to be Maria's boyfriend. Ok, Neal hated when people called him short. I mean he wasn't short but yeah he looked a bit short next to this dude.

"I'm going to pick your ass and personally throw you out like garbage." Neal was leaping forward to hit him.

"Hey hey hey, Neal relax we don't want to start a fight" I stopped him and pulled him a little back.

"The chick is right, listen to her bitch" the tall guy said with a smirk.

Oh no, why should this happen to me only, God?

"What did you call me? what did you call me?" Neal pushed him a little. Oh no God where the hell is Eugene. The tall guy pushed him back but harder. That guy was going to hit him when Maria stopped him

"Hey, you're on probation you don't want to hit him." She stopped him as she stood in front of him.

Neal shouted "bitch listen to your bitch"

"It doesn't mean I can't hit you," Maria said and punch Neal in the face.

Oh my gosh!

Shit, she hit him hard.