Chapter 5

Katie's POV

"Hey Katie, we really need to get you laid, so you can stop thinking about Miss. TJ. You're just thinking about her too much cause you haven't been with someone in a long time." Neal said pulling me out of my daydream

"How do you know I haven't been with someone Neal," I asked.

"Well have you?" he questioned.

"No but-" He stopped me mid-sentence and said, "No buts we are going to get laid today."

"WE?" Eugene and I said together. "Yeah WE, it's been a long time since we all went beauty hunting" I have told him soo many times beauty hunting makes it sound like we going to go kidnap people.

"I'm in if Kat is. Kat?" Eugene said

"Yes sure why not," I said after which he pushed me into my room to get ready.

Neal was shouting "Kat be quick that way we will have more time."

"A minute more." I said. I was wearing black leather pants with a black netted blouse and a black blazer.

"How do I look?" I asked. "Like you're surely getting laid," said Neal "he's right" added Eugene "now let's go it's already getting late."

We entered the club and one of the bouncers immediately recognized me and called the manager for me.

"Miss Romanov, you booked a table in the private section we have two options: one is near the pool and one is near the bar. Which one would you like?" the manager said as soon as he came.

"We will take the bar one and where are the keys for the room I booked?" I asked.

"Here are the private section bands and here are the keys for the rooms you requested." The manager said

"Thank you" I said taking the keys from him.

"Hey why did you book rooms?" Eugene asked "Because we might get too drunk to drive tonight and I don't want anyone to touch my beauty drunk. Now let's have some fun." I said. We ordered a round of tequila. "Okay guys let's hunt" said Neal and we drank to it.

"What about her?"Said Neal and Eugene

"No too..............blonde for me"

" Come on, Kat the last 15 minutes you have rejected like a 100 girls"

" Hey! There weren't a 100 maybe 10 or 15 and they weren't my type."

"Whatever I'm going to ask the ' too blonde for you' to a dance," Said Eugene and left from there. Neal had left as soon as we entered the club. I have rejected most of the girls tonight as they weren't as good as Ms TJ.

Is that Miss. TJ? No, how can she be here? I guess I have had far too many I'm imagining her everywhere. Oh no wait that is her and who's that guy? He doesn't look like her boyfriend, it looks like he's troubling her. Let's help her, but how? I will pretend to be her friend and tell him to leave. If he still doesn't leave I will call the security, yup, I will do that. With that, I walked toward Miss. TJ.

I put my arm around her waist and said; "Hey Baby, is everything ok?" It felt so good to call her baby. She looked at me thankful "Yeah, this man was just leaving."

After the man left, she turned toward me. "Thanks for saving me I'm Skylar."

I guess she's too drunk to remember me. "I'm.....I'm Kat."

"Well it's nice to meet you I'm I'm Kat what do you do?"

"Well I'm a student and I guess you have had far too many drinks, I think we should leave."

"Wow, so t forward I like it let's go to your place as I don't remember if have one."

Ok did she just tell me she wants to have sex... With Me? Yes, dumbo she did she's drunk and she doesn't remember you. "Ok you have had wayyy too much, Rob bill her drinks to my room and tell to guys that I have gone to my room. Come on get up Darling."

Thank god she can walk otherwise I would have to carry her to my room bridle style. Well, wouldn't you like that.

"Where are we going?"

"To my room"

"Oh nice, I like to take those clothes off you,"Skylar said.

"Ok, now I wish you were passed out as I wouldn't have been so turned on but that sentence," I mumbled to myself. We entered the lift and I pushed in my room key code, thank god I had booked the VIP suite so I don't have to take Skylar from the lobby. If anyone from school would have seen her with me like this we would have been a big problem. She started saying "You know you remind me of someone in my class she's a very hot blonde with blue eyes and she sits in the front row, her lips are so plump I just want to kiss them when I see them."

Wait is she talking about me? Damn, she is talking about me. I wanted to ask more but the elevator stopped at our floor, plus I didn't want to invade her privacy and she could be blabbering shit as if she's drunk.

We entered the room and I said "We are home Skyl..." She just started kissing me out of nowhere, for a second I was in shock but then I started kissing her back I pushed her towards the wall, and she started taking her clothes off damn those curves. I kissed her as passionately I could, we started walking toward the bedroom without breaking the kiss. I picked her up and carried her towards the bed and put her down. She was only in her panties at this time and I wanted her so badly right now but she was drunk so I stopped her and told her "Your drunk and your not going to remember this tomorrow and I want our first time to be unforgettable." She just passed out after a minute, so I pulled out a t-shirt I found in my bag and put it on her, I carry a spare t-shirt around just in case of emergency and I put my t-shirt on her as I was way too lazy to find hers. I pull the blanket on her and turned the lights off. I went and slept on the sofa myself and was thinking what would happen tomorrow morning when she woke up?