Tragedies

I snapped back into consciousness somewhere near where my plane was. I was balling. I was in so much pain. There was blood coming from my mouth and I couldn't move. But hey at least the ejection kind of worked. I could hear a chopper from somewhere. I hoped it was search and rescue. Luckily for me it was. Maverick was with them cause he got out and motioned for them to come over. All I saw before I blacked out was Mavericks face above mine.

—Hangman's pov
We were all listening over the radio. Ace was up right now. I was just hoping she wouldn't do anything stupid. She was already taking those sharp ass turns yesterday because she was pissed off at me. I heard her say she was dropping in blind. Damn. If she was dropping blind solid chance she missed. "Phoenix, Bob your out." Well Ace is in still.

"Ace, Ace. Shit she's in g lock." Maverick said. Crap. "Come on Ace wake up." I said to the radio. Maverick at missile lock on her hoping that the sound would wake her up. "SHIT" I heard through the radio. Oh thank god she woke up. "Shit, we're gonna need search and rescue down here fast." Mav. "What's going on down there Maverick?" Cylclone asked him. "Ace just nose dived into the side of a mountain and i don't know if she ejected or not since she was already so close to the ground now send out the god damn search and rescue."

I was so scared. I was pacing the room when coyote came in. "Dude what's wrong with you?" "Ace crashed and she's in the hospital but they wont tell me what's going on with her." I was stressing the fuck out. I never even got to explain everything to her. "Why are you getting so worked up over her dude? Wait, are you actually falling for this slut?" I was tired of it. He didn't know her like I did. I grabbed him by the collar and pinned him up against the wall. "Don't you dare ever call her a slut ever again or I swear to god I will beat your ass and make you wish you were the one who crashed their plane."I shoved him away. My phone started ringing and I saw it was cyclone. "Hello" I said hoping it was something about ace. "Ace is in surgery. It's bad. Her lung collapsed, she has 3 brain bleeds and there was a pretty big piece of metal stuck in her abdomen. I would get here." "I'm on my way sir."

I drove like hell to get there. I went as fast as I could. I needed to be by her bedside. She didn't have anybody. She didn't have her mom, her dad, or her brother. I didn't even know if she would want me there but I knew that whatever was happening to her she was scared and I wanted her to at least have somebody.

I pushed through the hospital doors and saw cyclone. "Calm down Seresin she's in surgery right now ok she's been in there for a while. They've been coming out with updates and they're trying their hardest." I can't lose her. I can't lose her without explaining.

We were in the waiting room. Me and cyclone sitting across from each other. I had my head in my hands. I was terrified. A doctor came through the door. "Do you guys know Lizzie Taylor?" "Yes we're with her." I said standing. "Her surgery had a few complications but in the end was successful. Now she had a pretty big piece of metal stuck into her abdomen so when we removed it caused a lot of bleeding. She also needs to take it easy cause her stitches can reopen." "But she's ok?" "Yes. Would you like to see her?" " Yes please."

****

a/n
I FORGOT THE BEACH SCENE
that was my bad. I'll probs just end up putting it next. Just pretend like it was after this pretty please.