The date

At exactly 7:30 hangman showed up at her door and knocked. She looks one more time in the mirror before she opened the door. And her looked her up and down. "Wow, you look good." She giggled a little. "You don't look to bad yourself Seresin."

Her outfit

Her outfit

He led her out to his truck and their drove down near the beach to a small restaurant. It was a cute and small place called down under. They were sat down and they got their drinks. "So Seresin, tell me something about you." "Well, my name is Jake Seresin, I'm 33, my dad is an admiral, my my mom is a stay at home one, and I'm an only child. Your turn." I've never really liked talking about myself. It's always just felt so weird to me. "Well my name is Lizzie Taylor, I'm 28, my parents are dead, and as of 2 years ago I'm an only child." Wow there Liz way to make it awkward. His smirk had gone away and now it was very awkward. "Jeez Lizzie that's a lot." "It's fine. I'm ok. Let's just talk about something else." "Like what?" He said with his grin again. "Like anything." She replied giggly. He leaned in and whispered in her ear. His hot breathe against her cold skin. "How about we talk about all the stuff I'm gonna do to you once we get out of here." Ace went bright red. Meanwhile Jake just sat there laughing at her embarrassed expression when the waiter came over and gave them their food.

They had just finished eating and were now in his truck driving back. Are we still friends by Tyler the creator came on the radio and ace started humming along. Hangman that it was cute how she humming along to the lyrics. "You like this song?" He asked her. She looked over at him. Her hair flying everywhere due to the fact the windows were down. "Yeah. It's like my favorite." They had pulled up the the dorm but ace wouldn't let him go inside until the song was done. "Are we still friends? Can we be friends?" Ace was really feeling these lyrics. She felt like in this moment they were written about her and hangman. He must've been feeling the same way cause she heard him mumble "Fuck it" and with that he grabbed her face and smashed their lips together.

Their breathe was hitched cause they could barely breathe due the intense make out session happening. She started climbing into the driver and sitting on his lap. She started grinding her hips while she kissed him accidentally sitting on the horn. They both broke out into a fit of laughter.  "Let's take this inside." She nodded ok and he got out the truck then picked her up bridal style and carried her to his room.