Accidents

"I just hateeeeee boys" I drunkenly told phoenix. I had drank probably about 4 tequila shots and was currently on my third beer. "Ace you are drunk ok. Why don't we head home." "Noooo. I don't want to go home." I just wanted to stay here and drown all my sorrows. "Ace I need to head out. I'll call you some one. Penny can you watch her til they get here?" "Yeah I've got her you go ahead." Phoenix had just left me and penny refused to give me anything else besides water so I figured I'd just take a nap on the counter.

I heard a familiar voice talking to penny which sucks made me sit up and open my eyes. "I've got her from here penny." I looked up and of course it hangman. "Can you stop stalking me." He tried to get me to come but I wouldn't so he just grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "I didn't give you consent to grab me." "Iz, just shut up." I just gave up cause I knew he was stronger than me and I'd rather him drive me back than walk.

When we were in the car I started telling everything to him. I was drunk obviously cause otherwise I would've never told him any of this. "You wanna know something Seresin?" "What?" "I thought I was starting to love you but then I heard coyote say that I was 20 bucks. That's also the reason I flew so close to those edges. I just wanted to feel something other than rage." I told him this and giggled at the end. He looked sorry but I didn't really care. I felt great and didn't feel rage or sadness. All I felt was euphoria. I took his aviators of his face and placed them on mine while looking in the mirror. "I look better in them." I stated which he laughed at. When we finally got back he walked me to my room and apologized before he left me alone.
The worst part was that I didn't hate him. I wanted to but I didn't. But just because I didn't hate him didn't mean I wasn't still pissed at him. The kindness he got from me in the car. That was fake. That was just the tequila talking.

****

Same old top gun. They changed up teams again. Today I was with Phoenix and bob. We were about to go up when hangman came over and told me good luck. I just scoffed and told him to go away. I didn't feel like talking to him to him. We were up in the air on the straight away. We had just made it through the valley. "Popping up" I told Phoenix and bob. "Hey bob where's my laser?" "I'm working on it." "No time. I'm dropping blind." I dropped the missiles which I'm pretty sure missed. "Popping up." I told them. Maverick told us this climb out would be hard but I didn't know it would be this hard. I felt like I couldn't breathe. "That's a kill Phoenix and bob your out." My eyes were barely able to stay open. Darkness began to come over me. Everything was black.

There was a humming in my ear. "ACE PULL UP." "SHIT." I pulled up and tried flying between two sides but my wing hit one of them causing it to fly out. "MY WING IS GONE." "ACE EJECT." I checked how low I was to the ground and it was less than a hundred feet. I pulled the ejection handle but it was too late because my plane had already nose dived into the ground.