Scissors 11

Chapter 11

A sound is heard from the room beside mine. I turn to look at the wall, hoping someone would come and save me. My mind then jumps back and I lose hope. Jeff is in the other room. BEN moves his head up as he hears the next sound, louder this time. He jumps off of me and rolls off my bed. He quickly goes to my door and opens it. The sounds grow louder and louder from Jeff's room. BEN looks back at me and motions for me to go to him. I slowly get up from my bed and walk toward him, cautiously. He gets impatient and grabs my arm and pulls me into the hallway. I see the lights on in the room next to mine. As we draw closer to the door, a loud bang sounds and I jump back, almost hitting my elbow on the wall. BEN looks back at me and frowns. We hear Jeff let out a grunt and then something hitting the ground. BEN counts back from three and quickly opens the door. As the light floods the hallway, I see Jeff fighting some girl. The girl has a knife placed on Jeff's throat and is smiling maniacally. She looks up and see's me and BEN watching from the doorway. She removes the knife from his throat and stands up, fixing her clothes.

"No no, don't mind us. We are just ah.." BEN tries to explain as he scratches the back of his head. The girl looks at Jeff, now standing with a knife in his hand by us. She frowns and backs up until she hits a window. She then jumps out and I try to scream, but only an airy sound escaped from my lips.

BEN turns around quickly to look at me. He seems clearly confused by my state. Jeff also looks disgruntled, but of course he had a reason.

"Seems like you got some girl problems." BEN throws at Jeff.

Jeff shakes his head and shuts the door on us, leaving me and BEN alone in the hallway. BEN ushers me back into my room, practically pushing me back into bed. He doesn't seem like the way he was before.. This time he looks like he is aggravated. Once I was in bed, he shuts the light off in my room and is halfway out my door.

"18 Hours left." He says before shutting the door. I am left confused and still unable to speak a word.

I look at my alarm clock and see that it reads 4:04 am. If I went through all of this in the first four hours, I am not looking forward to the rest. I bury my head in my pillow, hoping sleep would take over my body.

It does. But only for two hours.

Slender comes into my room to wake me up. "I have went over your tests briefly.. I am so intrigued by your results, {Y/N}." He says, "I noted some other peculiar things about you.. I want to know more."

My body tensed up at his words. More testing? He takes me to the same room, this time not tying me up. He sits me down and tells me to stay. As he leaves the room, my mind starts buzzing with questions. What else can I go through? Isn't this enough? What's going on with BEN? Who was that with Jeff? What is that on my shoe? Why can't I speak? Wait... What IS that on my shoe? I carefully examine the weird object stuck to the bottom of my slippers. I must have stepped on something sticky on my way here, either way it's gross.

As my mind was worrying about my shoe, something pricks my neck and I start to lose consciousness.

Here we go again..

I am in a place that looks familiar to me. It is my old school. I see all my old elementary friends walking around the school yard. I walk up to my school window to look at myself. I am shocked by my reflection and nearly stumble back. I am eight years old. My long, curly <H/C> hair is laying beside my face softly. I see someone approach me from behind and gasp. A dark memory of the girl surrounds my thoughts and clouds my judgement. I lock eyes with the shiny object she holds in her hand. I blink, knowing what was going to happen next.

'Crrrrrrunch' the sound makes as it cuts through a lock of my hair.

'Snip' is the final sound as the scissor pieces go back together. I see a chunk of my hair fall to the ground. The girl behind me laughs and runs off.

This is one of my memories that I hate. Anger boils inside of me as I watch my eight-year-old self cry. I watch as my hair blows in the wind. I watch as the little girl behind me runs away with the evidence in her hand. I remember telling the teachers what happened, but nothing was done. Nothing could be done. My hair was gone.

As I stare at the girl running away laughing now, all I can feel is rage. I want to comfort my younger self, but I cannot. So I stand here now, looking at the girl.

"Don't run with scissors," I say with an evil smile, "You might fall.."

AN- Should I keep this story up on wattpad? If Idk...