Remember 23

BEN's POV

        I gently soothe {Y/N} to sleep before Slender pulls me out of the room. I wanted to yell at him to let me go, but I didn't want to wake up {Y/N}.. He shuts the door to my room and pulls me into Jeff's room across the hall. I give them a quizzical look and Jeff smiles widely.
"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this.." He says. Slender just sighs at his comment and holds me so that Jeff could 'Knock my memory back in place.'
        Jeff hits me multiple times over the head with a baseball bat and after each hit he asks, "Did it work?" and didn't give me any time to answer before he hit me again. Eventually Slender took the bat away from Jeff and he complained. I give them both death glares and escaped Slender's grasp. I take off back into the room that {Y/N} was in to see her still sound asleep. I let out a breath of air knowing that she was okay. I turn to face Slender and Jeff in the hallway looking at me.
"Just one more time, I just know it!" Jeff said to Slender. Slender just sighed and then punched me in the face. Hard.
        Memories start flowing back to me slowly and then all at once. I remember what happened. I slowly gone crazy and pulled {Y/N} into a game with me. I remember trapping her into the house with a 24 hour deal. My cheeks turn scarlet red to match my eyes as I recall what happened on the bed with her and then start to hate myself as I tried to kill her. Then I remember her trying to drown us both... And then saving me. Then I saved her by trying to kill myself. I remember clicking something on my computer before sending her off here. Zalgo must have made me erase our minds before we came here to clear his tracks. Little did he know that Jeffy here would beat him at his own game. Literally.. He beat my face in. SO DID SLENDER!?? Now we are here.
"Huh.. It actually worked.." Jeff said. Slender looked at him questioningly and Jeff just looked away saying, "I mean uh.. It worked just like I knew it would.."
        I wanted to explain everything that happened. I want to tell them everything. But I want {Y/N} to be here to hear it too. I look at her sleeping figure and decide not to wake her up. I will tell her later with... more of the details than I will tell everyone else.

        After our little group discussion, they decided it was for the best to lock me up for a while to make sure Zalgo was out of me. At first I didn't want them to keep me locked up, but then agree. It's for the best. I don't want to hurt {Y/N}..

                                                                                                {Y'N}'s POV

        I wake up groggy. I look around me to try to find BEN, but he is nowhere to be seen. I go out of the room shakily and walk down the hall. Slender and Jeff are holding BEN and bringing him downstairs. I quickly dash down the two flights of steps to get to them as fast as I could. I yank BEN out of their arms and hold him like I was Sally holding Charlie. BEN turns in my grasp and hugs me tighter than he has ever done before. He whispers something  in my ear.
"I remember." He says to me.
        I continue to hold on to him while Slender and Jeff try to gently pull us apart.
"You need to remember as best as you can. Once you do, they will let me out. You know something that I don't. After I stabbed myself, some things may have happened afterword. Please try to remember {Y/N}." He says to me.
        Slender and Jeff stop trying to pull us apart and let us have our moment before they take him away.
"I can't remember BEN. It hurts too much to think." I say to him on the verge of tears. I know he needs me to remember, but I can't! Not a single thing!
        BEN seems to think for a second and then tells me, "Let's make a deal. If you can remember, I will be your slave for a day. A whole 24 hours. Just don't cheat the time." He says and plants a small kiss on my cheek. He lets go of me and wipes away my fresh tears and walks away with Slender and Jeff. What does he mean by 'don't cheat the time'? He wants to be my slave for a day? What was that all about? I watch the two guys take BEN deeper into the hallway and turn a corner so I couldn't see where they were going.
I need to remember...
I HAVE to remember.